Iraqi arrested In Poland on charges of possessing explosives.

Abezal

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://abcnews.go.com/International...ests-foreigner-possession-explosives-40847701

http://www.tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/zatrzymanie-irakijczyka-w-lodzi-areszt,663403.html

48 year old Iraqi
Speaks English well, interrogated in english
Had trace amount of explosives wtf (not enough for bomb apparently) news/media think its bs from Law/Gov to calm the public
Under arrest for 2 months as investigation goes on
Facing 6 months to 8 years
Lives/was in Sweden and Switzerland before.

It is believed he was planning attack on World youth day in Krakow (youth jesus lovers over million and pope coming)

Interesting bit, since temporary border checks enacted for Youth Day. Over 200 people refused entry. Makes me wonder how much terrorist trash just comes and goes due to the idiotic schengen zone. So who the fuck came in when there was no checks..... scary shit.

Score one for the good guys, who knows how many could have been killed.

uid_28b1344ef1f5b5a39202c695a706a0d11469441228159_width_720_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_405.jpg

We rarely hear about all of the attacks that we have barely been able to avoid. This could've ended horribly.

We foiled a second #BLM attack in Baton Rouge that involved 3 guys trying to buy pawn shop guns.

You're less likely to hear about them, unfortunately, but it's nice to be privy to the big wins (i.e. 0 casualties).

There a huge number of thwarted terrorist attacks. Its something that is important to keep in mind when we have the civil liberties vs. government spying debates. I still usually side with more civil liberties, but I do recognize that border checks, security checkpoints, email/seach history spying, and phone hacking has thwarted some non-trivial attacks.

http://abcnews.go.com/International...ests-foreigner-possession-explosives-40847701

http://www.tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/zatrzymanie-irakijczyka-w-lodzi-areszt,663403.html

48 year old Iraqi
Speaks English well, interrogated in english
Had trace amount of explosives wtf (not enough for bomb apparently) news/media think its bs from Law/Gov to calm the public
Under arrest for 2 months as investigation goes on
Facing 6 months to 8 years
Lives/was in Sweden and Switzerland before.

It is believed he was planning attack on World youth day in Krakow (youth jesus lovers over million and pope coming)

Interesting bit, since temporary border checks enacted for Youth Day. Over 200 people refused entry. Makes me wonder how much terrorist trash just comes and goes due to the idiotic schengen zone. So who the fuck came in when there was no checks..... scary shit.

Score one for the good guys, who knows how many could have been killed.

uid_28b1344ef1f5b5a39202c695a706a0d11469441228159_width_720_play_0_pos_0_gs_0_height_405.jpg

wonder who these 200 are and where they come from and go back. wont be hooligans, right? if these folks have terrorist ties why are they free anyway?

We don't have more attacks not because the threat is not that big but because there are people working 24/7 to prevent them.

wonder who these 200 are and where they come from and go back. wont be hooligans, right? if these folks have terrorist ties why are they free anyway?

Im sure some western medias would spin it being those evil right wing hooligans.

Truth is its likely rapefuges types with no Passport, no easier justification for barring some one entry then that.

There a huge number of thwarted terrorist attacks. Its something that is important to keep in mind when we have the civil liberties vs. government spying debates. I still usually side with more civil liberties, but I do recognize that border checks, security checkpoints, email/seach history spying, and phone hacking has thwarted some non-trivial attacks.

The problem is that we wouldn't need that amount of government spying, if it wasn't for the government intentionally sabotaging the state by freely allowing in criminal and terrorist elements, in some cases even nurturing them and protecting them. It's essentially a case where the government excuses itself by generating threats on its own, like a DEA agent who smuggles drugs on the side in order to ensure his own continued employment.

Last edited:
Poland doesn't fuck around. The people have consistently made it abundantly clear they're not putting up with this jihad shit and they should be an example to all other countries that have any interest in self preservation.

The problem is that we wouldn't need that amount of government spying, if it wasn't for the government intentionally sabotaging the state by freely allowing in criminal and terrorist elements, in some cases even nurturing them and protecting them. It's essentially a case where the government excuses itself by generating threats on its own, like a DEA agent who smuggles drugs on the side in order to ensure his own continued employment.

People are too scared to admit that the government purposely allows in terrorists. Not to mention run drugs. Despite getting caught red handed over and over people really think the government cares. They only care when the people MAKE them care.

This makes me glad i live where i do. I feel bad for others who don't have this level of relaxation because of legitimate threats like this. This world needs some serious change.

This makes me glad i live where i do. I feel bad for others who don't have this level of relaxation because of legitimate threats like this. This world needs some serious change.

Give it 5 more years bud, they will be ginning down people and yonge st and blowing up jays fans at real sports.

Good job Pollocks

It's very encouraging to hear stories when law enforcement got the job done in a perfect manner, preventing bloodshed ahead of time, but also if we heard of every time an attack was foiled I'd probably be on my way to paranoia

Back