Iranian Wrestler techs Bo Nickal and pins Snyder b2b

Hickson

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
what say you - amazing run - happened today in Italy

bo and kyle were supposed to face off in repercharge but Bo bowed out and kyle won by forfiet

Inb4 steroid accusations lol... although he did come back from a long suspension......

It is pretty wild, I expected Snyder to be the best at 97 (in Italy) and didn't think twice about this Mohammedi.

I wonder if he can pose a threat to Sadulaev. I doubt it, but if he beats Hushtyn, then he may be in the top 5.

yea i think he only lost to sharifov 4-3...thats true he was suspeneded for like 4 years, but he has been on fire all day - he crushed Bo (granted Bo is at the wrong weight) and did what i have only seen Sadulev do to synder

i am iranian but i dont think he can beat sadulaev - but who knows

Beating Bo at 97 is not an accomplishment. He probably outweighed him by 25lbs. Bo is an idiot for trying to wrestle at that weight.

Beating Snyder in the fashion he did is incredibly impressive. I think he gives Sad a hell of a match.

Godron would kneebar him

Inb4 steroid accusations lol... although he did come back from a long suspension......

It is pretty wild, I expected Snyder to be the best at 97 (in Italy) and didn't think twice about this Mohammedi.

I wonder if he can pose a threat to Sadulaev. I doubt it, but if he beats Hushtyn, then he may be in the top 5.
His strength is incredible. Every once in a while we see a wrestler totally outclass opponents on strength and he is wrestling like that. He does have quite a few impressive medals, most notably a world bronze at 86 kg, but I don't think many had him pegged as a potential finalist in Tokyo until now.

Apparently this Iranian is the son of Askari Mohammadian, who has the distinction of losing the 1988 Olympic final vs Soviet GOAT Sergei Beloglazov and then losing the 1992 Olympic final vs Murican GOAT John Smith.

Son is quite a lot bigger than the father even accounting for roids. I'd like to see the mother ;)
Soleimeni avenged:

I thought muricans were the gods of wrestling

Where are you guys able to watch the matches? I have flo but I dont think its on there right?

I mean live also, I see the video posted above my post.

edit. Also those videos arent able to be viewed in the US....

Apparently this Iranian is the son of Askari Mohammadian, who has the distinction of losing the 1988 Olympic final vs Soviet GOAT Sergei Beloglazov and then losing the 1992 Olympic final vs Murican GOAT John Smith.

Son is quite a lot bigger than the father even accounting for roids. I'd like to see the mother ;)
Soleimeni avenged:

He also beat Ed Ruth years ago at 86 kgs

Back