Iran War V4: Jet Fuel Cant Melt Steel Beings

Status
Not open for further replies.
One good thing we got out of this was an idea who the war mongering sssholes are in this forum
Yup.

To ALL who were/ are supporting war...

If you honestly believe we should be fighting a war...

And you don’t SIGN UP to go do so...

You are a coward and a waste of space.

That is my opinion of you.

Yup.

Any word from your brother in law?

Yup.

That is my opinion of you.
no you

We closed the other one for this? The Deep State should have done a preemptive ban to keep this thread from happening. ;)

Last edited:
So we killed a guy, Iran retaliated with a swing and a miss, an earthquake happened because America is indeed God's Country and a plane crashed?

That sound about right?

Any word from your brother in law?
Yup. He works for an American university’s chem lab over there, and thinks they will evacuate if the situation gets hairy.

So we killed a guy, Iran retaliated with a swing and a miss, an earthquake happened because America is indeed God's Country and a plane crashed?

That sound about right?
Sums up the last few days nicely.

Except you forgot the attack on the embassy.

Fuck. Forgot to fuel this morning now im hit with these shit prices

Ironically jet fuel might be the sign of the biggest casualty of this skirmish.

Can you edit my OP to say In the fog of war old debts are settled... but real menacing like

As in the story that was dominating the news cycle up to the morning of 9/11/01?
I may have gotten my metaphor backwards here. I'm about half a bottle scotch and three of these threads in

796dopdh1g941.jpg

The other version of this story is that Iran killed 603 U.S. servicemembers in Iraq (Iraq war) -- planned by Soleimani, started a war with Iraq by bombing it today -- a sovereign nation, and it is still sponsoring terrorism around the world with the death of thousands of men, women, and children. Iran will now get 'Hezbollah' to do its dirty work as always.

His palms are sweaty, Commander in Chief, calm and ready. Orange hair, red white and blue confetti. Covfefe drop bombs with no regretti...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back