Iran Outdoor Heat Index "Feels Like Temp" Hit 164 Today All Time Record

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score

The actual temp is not much better at 115 degrees over 50C and that is crazy. The called a Public holiday and told people to stay inside. Crazy stuff to be dealing with its like death valley temperatures and people live in these areas.

http://time.com/3981478/iran-heatwave-bandar-mahsahr/

CLLNjuCUwAA1qXp.png:large

Looks like a good place for the next World Cup.

fuck that shit

My apartment is probably hotter than that right now. 34C outside about 55C in my apartment..... bunch of pussies if you ask me

I would not do well in that heat. 40 degrees in Cambodia was too much. Can't imagine 50... makes me think of the military wearing all that gear. Crazy.

The US may be the Great Satan but Iranians are clearly the ones living in Hell.

American water boils at 212 degrees.

So Muricans can feel special with outdated measurement units.

Hey pal, if the US wants to invade a country and force them to use Fahrenheit, then they can, and there is little anybody can do about it. We've been itching for a war. Don't give us a reason.

30 degrees C is bad enough, I don't even want to imagine how awful 50 C would be.

Are there waves of people dying in this heat??

I remember a few years ago, there was a heatwave in France and thousands of people died from the heat. No joke:

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2003/aug/21/france.weather

13,000+ people died from it. And that was only at about 37 C for two weeks.

Also, f**k Fahrenheit, that shit is confusing!

Europeans don't know how to keep themselves hydrated. Most come to LA or Vegas in the summer take a beating from the sun. Same goes for South Ameicans, my cousins came to visit from Argentina and took them to Palm Springs, the temp was between 109-115(I'll let you figure that out) and I told them to constantly drink water.

was this temperature recorded before or after a drone strike?

Back