iPhone 12 is iPhone 5

If Blackberry had stayed relevant I'd still be using their phones. Privacy, security, and the hardware itself was great. By the time they rolled out BB10 OS it was all but too late, IOS and Android had a stranglehold on the market. My q10 was my favorite phone I've ever used. Great UI and form factor but the app gap became too large. Their Android phones now are kinda overpriced unless you're a diehard physical keyboard user.

I'm a midrange Android guy now. No reason to spend more than $300 on a phone when I don't need crazy specs.

I have a Samsung 10e and like it a lot. Problem is no Facetime as everyone else has an iPhone. I have to convince them to download Duo or whatever and its annoying.

Try WhatsApp, I know a ton of iPhone users that have it. I use that to video chat. Pretty much a necessity for traveling.

I don’t do that notch shit and fidget-spinner cameras. My iPhone 8 Plus has served me well and the only upgrade I’m planning is the SE2 which is basically an 8 Plus with upgraded hardware

Back