Ion Cutelaba's callout of Anthony Smith was quickly rejected.

I would like to see Cutalebas and Craig

That’s an awesome match up. The build up would be great too, and they could really market both guys highly making it a number one contender fight maybe

Cutelaba is fun to watch but come on, Anthony eats him alive.

The very worst part of smith fights is having to listen to him talk for a week or so. He is such a low iq bozo who vastly overrates himself and conflates his pedigree.

He seems fine as an analyst and clearly knows what he's talking about. You, meanwhile, use words like "conflate," which you don't even understand the definition of. Put down the thesaurus, big guy.

The very worst part of smith fights is having to listen to him talk for a week or so. He is such a low iq bozo who vastly overrates himself and conflates his pedigree.

So good to see someone complaining about someone's intelligence while saying IQ = intelligence and using "conflates" like "inflates".
Do better sherbro, come on, we're rooting for you.

That’s an awesome match up. The build up would be great too, and they could really market both guys highly making it a number one contender fight maybe
I like the fight but calm down, Cutelaba isnt even ranked and Paul Craig is ranked 12th.

Smith beat Ryan spann and who exactly lately? Why is he acting like he's a top contender? He just got absolutely mauled by glover a couple fights ago and beat down by Rakic
While I don't think that he should fight ion necessarily, he sure is acting very entitled for someone who has one good performance out like 4
He's on a 3 fight win streak with 3 first round finishes. Ion is 1-1-1 in his last 3. He was #6 in the rankings before this fight behind 2 fight losing streak Santos and 3 fight losing streak Dominick Reyes. Realistically Smith should be #4 behind Rakic, Jiri, Glover, and then Jan.

So why should he fight unranked Ion?

While I don't think that he should fight ion necessarily, he sure is acting very entitled for someone who has one good performance out like 4
Welcome to the whole reason I can't stand Anthony Smith anymore.

He's becoming insufferable lately. He had chances to stand out and even become champ, but he failed miserably. Him turtling up isn't what i'd call "lionheart" material. Him getting beat to shit by Glover isn't commendable.

I hope he loses his upcoming fights, and if they happen to be against top competition, he most likely will.

Smith seems in a good place. Confident and relaxed. That was a great performance by him.

The fight makes sense. I don’t want to see smiths call out of Rakic That fight makes zero sense.

Smith was bludgeoned by a washed up glover and fought the worst championship fight I’ve ever seen.

showed how absurd the rules were covering up sitting on his ass was a safe spot in the fight.

The fight makes sense. I don’t want to see smiths call out of Rakic That fight makes zero sense.

Smith was bludgeoned by a washed up glover and fought the worst championship fight I’ve ever seen.

showed how absurd the rules were covering up sitting on his ass was a safe spot in the fight.
To be fair washed up Glover is getting the next title shot.

The staredown for this would be hilarious, but i think Ion would get completely REKT.

Lol no its not a #1 contender bout, wtf

He seems fine as an analyst and clearly knows what he's talking about. You, meanwhile, use words like "conflate," which you don't even understand the definition of. Put down the thesaurus, big guy.
He should actually pick up the thesaurus. Unfortunately he doesn't know what that fancy stuff is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back