Inzer Promo Code

cXs808

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Anyone know of an Inzer promotional code that will get me a discount on a forever belt?
Thanks

I asked the same question a couple weeks ago and got nothing.

No such thing. Are you getting a lever or buckle? If buckle, get it from EliteFTS. They're just as nice, much cheaper and Inzer's customer service is notoriously crappy.

try ebay....13mm lever belts pop up pretty frequently....most of them are in pretty good shape...and considerably cheaper....with much faster delivery and less bs...

I know this thread is serious business,...still, I'm surprised that it didn't "changed" name into Inzer Pormo Code...or something, you get the pic...

i'm getting a 10mm forever belt. I'm a small guy (5'6", 150lbs)...13mm seems too thick for me

When you purchase a belt, do you use the size of your waist, or the circumference of your stomache, where the belt will sit for the size?

When you purchase a belt, do you use the size of your waist, or the circumfrance of your stomache, where the belt will sit for the size?

I just tried a friend's belt and judged what size I needed from that.

Not that that's very helpful :icon_conf

When you purchase a belt, do you use the size of your waist, or the circumference of your stomache, where the belt will sit for the size?

I used the circumference of my stomach. There is plenty of adjustment on my belt in either direction.

Back