Invite to TC Boxing, World Boxing Video Archive or similar sites?

At this point TC/BT is a much better site than WBVA. There are regular uploads and recent fight gets uploaded within hours. WBVA has been dead for at least 3/4 years.

I have an invite. Send me your email. Only requirement is that you don't get banned by not seeding and so on. It's very easy to maintain a ratiio as they have a bonus points system. Send me a PM.

At this point TC/BT is a much better site than WBVA. There are regular uploads and recent fight gets uploaded within hours. WBVA has been dead for at least 3/4 years.

I have an invite. Send me your email. Only requirement is that you don't get banned by not seeding and so on. It's very easy to maintain a ratiio as they have a bonus points system. Send me a PM.

Thanks, appreciate that!

Hello , i am also looking for a way to watch old boxing fights like that. i have only recently gotten into boxing. Are there any other boxing archives sites like this? i would be happy to access a boxing community to watch old fights

Are you still here sherbro?

Hi all, have been trying to get into TC boxing for a some time now with no success. Does anyone know if it this site has moved to invite only, or if it's worth continuing to try? Any help and advise very much appreciated.

I probably still have an account to TC Boxing and WBVA but its been almost a decade since Ive bothered to care. Im honestly shocked to hear they are still active, what is the demand for it in this day and age? Streaming has exploded, and if you're savvy enough to know about TC and WBVA then you should be savvy enough to know they don't matter anymore.

been a member of TC for absolutely ages, still great for grabbing fights in high def if they arent in your time zone

my ratio is decent as well

been a member of TC for absolutely ages, still great for grabbing fights in high def if they arent in your time zone

Exactly! These resources are still important and content I can't seem to access anywhere else.

I tried like hell to remember my log in info to see if I had invites to hand out, no idea what email I was even using at the time!

I tried like hell to remember my log in info to see if I had invites to hand out, no idea what email I was even using at the time!
I know someone who uploaded about 400+ hours of content, but was inactive a few years and his account has been deactivated. It seems a bit like a secret society!

Can you hook me up bro?

If anyones got an invite to tc-boxing lying around please do send it my way.

What is it? I remember getting a couple solicitations a while back out of this forum, but I couldn't be bothered/assumed it could be a scam/racket.
lol
I don't remember the sites.

it appears that i have 2 invites, i'd rather them go to members i know, so stop messaging me unless you are someone i kind of like and know

it appears that i have 2 invites, i'd rather them go to members i know, so stop messaging me unless you are someone i kind of like and know
hello if you have invite available can i have one
Been looking for invite for a while thanks

Somewhat of an old thread but if anyone has an invite by any chance that could hook me up, it would be much appreciated. It's so hard to find anything for boxing.

Back