Movies Invisible Man

Looks like Leigh Whannell has signed a deal to modernize some more classic horror movies with Blumhouse, I'm looking forward to seeing what else he works with. His prior movie Upgrade was also badass.

Kevin Bacon seldom do villain roles, but when he does, his name is Sebastian.

Bacon is one of those actors who can play really likable dude or play massive p.o.s. very well.

Looks like Leigh Whannell has signed a deal to modernize some more classic horror movies with Blumhouse, I'm looking forward to seeing what else he works with. His prior movie Upgrade was also badass.

Upgrade was sick. I liked Venom enough but Upgrade was like the far better version of Venom that year. It even had the American Tom Hardy Logan Marshall Green in the starring role.

Watched the movie. I liked it but the trailer showed too much

Invisible man:
How some basic with p*ssy can make a dedicated black police officer turn a blind eye to murder.

I kid i kid!!

Watched this last night. Solid B movie. Look too close, and despite the invisibility, you will see all the flaws. Enjoy it for what it is, a gimmick flick, and you will have a good time.

What didn't you like about it?

I understand this is not supposed to be a serious movie but come on....the casting in this might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever scene. It should have been a comedy.

Plot revolves around a dude who's basically portrayed in the dating pool as a legit 10 for males(young white rich smart) is somehow desperately trying to impregnate and control a Boise 3. This is literally the background of the movie. I don't even know what the hell she does for a living....its just this perfect dude acting like a caricature of an evil boyfriend trying to control this girl he wouldn't even swipe right in real life.

v1.cDsxNDEwMTEwMjtqOzE4NDMzOzEyMDA7Mzg1OzM4NQ
elisabeth-moss-said-the-invisible-man-is-a-pretty-2-232-1582918680-1_dblbig.jpg

This is basically as ridiculous as if you took the movie Angus from 1995 which the plot has a fat loser kid going after the popular hot girl and reversing that where she goes after him.

Angus-120850650-large.jpg

I'm with the dude above. Just finished it.

Fucking garbage. It's joined the Bubzeh worst movies of all time list alongside The Terminal and Juno.

Last edited:
Movie had some great tension, especially that opening scene. What I liked though was the random out of nowhere scenes, person A is talking to person B and then something very unexpected happens, anyone that has watched the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about.
That's exactly what made this movie good. Watched it last night and the tension of not ever knowing where the hell he was were intense. There's some jank in it (chase scenes) but the lead actress is believable. 8/10

I thought it was well shot, and the acting was alright. But there are a lot of plot holes. Apparently cameras don't work in this universe.

I understand this is not supposed to be a serious movie but come on....the casting in this might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever scene. It should have been a comedy.

Plot revolves around a dude who's basically portrayed in the dating pool as a legit 10 for males(young white rich smart) is somehow desperately trying to impregnate and control a Boise 3. This is literally the background of the movie. I don't even know what the hell she does for a living....its just this perfect dude acting like a caricature of an evil boyfriend trying to control this girl he wouldn't even swipe right in real life.

This is basically as ridiculous as if you took the movie Angus from 1995 which the plot has a fat loser kid going after the popular hot girl and reversing that where she goes after him.

I'd like this post if I could.

The story itself was decent, and I liked the way they pulled off the invisibility. But the casting was terrible. That actress is a good actress (can't think of her name), and she did a good job in the movie, but definitely didn't fit the part. Like you said, no way that guy even gives her a second glance, much less the rest of it.

Seven thumbs? Is that really the max?

Angus is the shit homie. But yea fuck that Mad Men bitch. Was going to say she has resting bitch face but that shit is active bitch face too.

Couldn't get into it because the lead actress has a face built for radio.

There's no way a dude that rich and powerful marries an ugly wench like that. Shoulda cast a hottie instead.

I saw it but it was wayyyy to hipsterish. It COULD have been really scary. Decent though. The director also did Upgrade, but Upgrade was way better.

Couldn't get into it because the lead actress has a face built for radio.

There's no way a dude that rich and powerful marries an ugly wench like that. Shoulda cast a hottie instead.

yeah, thought the same, chick is ugly

also, the black people in it a perfect mary sues. Sorry, some dude thinks you beat up his daughter he is going to fuck you up and really shit on you...

Every award winning movie needs a rape scene.

Do we really have time for a game of pinball right now?

Back