Movies Invisible Man

Pliny Pete

Puts Butts In Seats
@plutonium
Reaction score
Saw this movie last night and it was dope as fuck!
The tension in the opening scene did a great job of getting you emotionally invested right from the beginning
I saw it in a theater with a fancy pants state of the art sound system and that was a wise choice cause the way they used sound to keep you on the edge of your seat was impressive
The score and foley work should be up for some awards
Way more jump scares than I expected
A couple really vicious murders too
The main actress did a great job playing someone who was being driven insane by the constant psychological torture
The story was pretty straightforward for most of the movie then all of a sudden it twists this way then that way then...?
All the good reviews this movie are well deserved cause I was blown away by how great it was
Definitely the best movie I seen so far this year and I give it my highest 7 thumbs up recommendation

For the longest time I thought it was a remake of that shit Kevin Bacon movie Hollow Man

Only good part of that whole film was that one chick's titties

For the longest time I thought it was a remake of that shit Kevin Bacon movie Hollow Man

Only good part of that whole film was that one chick's titties
she was one of my favs back in the dayz

shit actresses tho,
bet she slept her way on a few movies.

Rhona Mitra
4263878318_d057cde341_b.jpg

The trailers look really really bad and it feels like they give a shit load away just in the trailer

I'm guessing this isnt the case?

i saw it with this milf im banging at the movies, the movies sucks massive dick

The trailers look really really bad and it feels like they give a shit load away just in the trailer

I'm guessing this isnt the case?
If you didn't like the trailer then you're probably not gonna like the movie

I understand the criticism of the spoilers in the trailer but there's never any mystery in the movie so it's not as much of a spoiler as it may seem
It's not about whether the guy is really dead or alive, they let you know pretty early on what he is and how he's doing it
It's more about the way he's torturing her and the way she's trying to escape the torture

If you didn't like the trailer then you're probably not gonna like the movie

I understand the criticism of the spoilers in the trailer but there's never any mystery in the movie so it's not as much of a spoiler as it may seem
It's not about whether the guy is really dead or alive, they let you know pretty early on what he is and how he's doing it
It's more about the way he's torturing her and the way she's trying to escape the torture

Okay that seems fair. I mean it is a reboot(ish?) so the selling point shouldn't be the plot twists, though I'd guess there are still some in the movie.

Still gonna be a no from me, just from what I've seen it seems very predictable

Forgot to add that there were some little Easter egg homages to the old Invisible Man films that I enjoyed very much

Hollow Man shoulda won an Oscar, IMO

i saw it with this milf im banging at the movies, the movies sucks massive dick

Was gonna reply with a Monica.gif,

But then I realized you said that it was the movie that sucked dick...

Okay that seems fair. I mean it is a reboot(ish?) so the selling point shouldn't be the plot twists, though I'd guess there are still some in the movie.

Still gonna be a no from me, just from what I've seen it seems very predictable

Seems like a standard watch at home movie when I don't really have anything else to watch.

Movie had some great tension, especially that opening scene. What I liked though was the random out of nowhere scenes, person A is talking to person B and then something very unexpected happens, anyone that has watched the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about.

Was gonna reply with a Monica.gif,

But then I realized you said that it was the movie that sucked dick...
Milf do everything dude, they even cook for you and whatnot

Movie had some great tension, especially that opening scene. What I liked though was the random out of nowhere scenes, person A is talking to person B and then something very unexpected happens, anyone that has watched the movie knows exactly which scene I'm talking about.
That shit was shockingly brutal

Back