Television INVINCIBLE - Dragonlord's Recommendation (Season 2 Returns March 14)

If you have seen the entire season one of INVINCIBLE, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
It's really unusual to demand that voice over actors all be in studio at the same time. Most of the time it's dramatically easier / cheaper logistics to have individual actors record their lines with a PA reading the other lines and cues from the scene. Then it's all cut together.

Yep, now its very common for professional voice actors to have soundproof booths within their homes and communicate with studios via skype or whatever web-based service.

Not sure now common it is for celebrities that don't do VA-roles regularly.

Favorite character actor from Law & Order.

Even more than Sam Waterston and Jerry Orbach.

Simmons portrayal of the court appointed psychology was great. He had a perfect combination of expert and calm while testifying.

Even when he is in a Film for 3 minutes he leaves a mark. One of the best in our generation.

Even when he is in a Film for 3 minutes he leaves a mark. One of the best in our generation.

One of those rare actors who can play a hero or a villain with equal authority. He's absolutely vile as the leader of the Aryan Brotherhood in Oz, which is the first thing I can remember seeing him in.

New image from season 2. Trailer will be released tomorrow.

Fm21pTeaYAUscHN

its-happening.gif

Best Superhero series coming back, just in time for, well, none of your business.

God I hope they don't f#$k it up, my expectations are higher than Willie Nelson on a Sunday afternoon.

Can’t wait for more of this. The most I’ve enjoyed a TV show in a long time

The fact it's taking this damn long for season 2 is making my interest start to decline. Season 2 better knock it outta park to be worth it.

Back