Invicta on Fight Pass, so who's next?

Should be RfA IMO. Could see wsof as ive always thought they were working together

No way in hell. WSOF is on NBC, and even if their ratings aren't anything special it's still much better than being on Fight Pass.

As others have said, Ring Of Combat and the like would be good. Small shows without TV deals, or international shows that would probably be geoblocked in places where there is already a TV deal in place.

33yl18i.gif

The international WSOF franchises like WSOF Canada, Brazil, and Japan could be targets.

It should absolutely be Ring of Combat. ROC in NJ produces top talent, Weidman, Barboza among many others.

They have a GFL internet PPV stream that very few buy. Would be a perfect feeder league to put on Fight pass.

Showcase guys like Wade, Perez, Arce, Gregor etc.

No tv deal, has history of producing top talent, is respected, Lou is a good guy, thats the org I'd go after next.

Hope not Cage Warriors, M-1 global ore ONE FC just cauz I don't wanna buy a UFC FP to c them when at least CWFC and M-1 streams free right now.

If you're paying for Fight Pass to see UFC fights anyway, what would it matter?

No way in hell. WSOF is on NBC, and even if their ratings aren't anything special it's still much better than being on Fight Pass.

As others have said, Ring Of Combat and the like would be good. Small shows without TV deals, or international shows that would probably be geoblocked in places where there is already a TV deal in place.

Well I guess well see then. Were all kind of taking a shot in the dark with our opinions here

I think RfA def possible more than wsof tho for sure

Wow, if more orgs sign up to be streamed through fight pasa, the $10 a month subscription would be a steal

This is the sort of thing that might make Fight Pass worth the money assuming they can sign on a BUNCH of smaller promotions. Turn it into a internet platform for MMA. This is almost un-UFC like. I saw the Invicta logo on Facebook and initially thought that Zuffa bought them or something because this doesn't go with their usual strategy of pretending that other MMA promotions, outside of Zuffa's brands, don't exist.

This is the sort of thing that might make Fight Pass worth the money assuming they can sign on a BUNCH of smaller promotions. Turn it into a internet platform for MMA. This is almost un-UFC like. I saw the Invicta logo on Facebook and initially thought that Zuffa bought them or something because this doesn't go with their usual strategy of pretending that other MMA promotions, outside of Zuffa's brands, don't exist.

Its already worth the money. Prelims, live events, international TUF, library and now Invicta for 10 bucks.

Its already worth the money. Prelims, live events, international TUF, library and now Invicta for 10 bucks.

Its not for me. I typically buy every UFC PPV and its going to take a lot to convince me to spend anymore money on MMA.

WSOF and/or RFA

Those are the only other Zuffa approved orgs, along with Invicta.

RFA seems obvious. Would be my dream if they ended up with K-1 footage.

If you're paying for Fight Pass to see UFC fights anyway, what would it matter?

Fact is I'm not paying for Fight Pass to see UFC fights :D
Instead if a guy subscribed to FP all these news are great for him, but is even partially a waste cauz for the most mainstream mohawks aren't interested in other orgs not named UFC.

Fact is I'm not paying for Fight Pass to see UFC fights :D
Instead if a guy subscribed to FP all these news are great for him, but is even partially a waste cauz for the most mainstream mohawks aren't interested in other orgs not named UFC.

I see where you are coming from. I am just personally happy because more fights are being added to the library.

I can see them basically adding everything but Bellator within 5 years.

They want to become the iTunes of MMA footage.

Once they get these small fry under their thumb and dependent on them for a bit of revenue for their footage, there will be no escape.

Back