Media Invicta going to ppv.

Fucking hell dude you could have tried to make out that you were joking.

Who would your money be on in a striking battle? Just because Shevchenko throws a spinning kick against can soccer moms doesn’t mean shit.

Lol did jewels just dissolve into deep then?

I'm guessing so? Never bothered to research really. I jus hound GrabHitman and Tap for shows and slap them up to enjoy the carnage!

Who would your money be on in a striking battle? Just because Shevchenko throws a spinning kick against can soccer moms doesn’t mean shit.
Pure striking? Shevchenko lights him up.

The question was who's the better technical striker.

Cody McKenzie couldn't throw a kick like this if his life depended on it.

giphy.gif

@BjPenn2017 and I are secretly a comedy duo.

Ya ya
Pure striking? Shevchenko lights him up.
So you would put your money on Shevchenko over Cody McKenzie then? I know I sure as fuck wouldn’t in a striking battle. This isn’t a soccer moms she’s fighting, Cody has been in there with the likes of Chad mendes, Leonard Garcia and yves edwards.

All much more skilled and accomplished fighters than any can Shevchenko has faced

The question was who's the better technical striker.

Cody McKenzie couldn't throw a kick like this if his life depended on it.

giphy.gif

Throwing a spinning kick and hitting a can doesn’t = technical striking prowess.

On another note (and keeping it on topic) not even these two could save invicta from its inevitable demise

Ya ya

So you would put your money on Shevchenko over Cody McKenzie then? I know I sure as fuck wouldn’t in a striking battle. This isn’t a soccer moms she’s fighting, Cody has been in there with the likes of Chad mendes, Leonard Garcia and yves edwards.

All much more skilled and accomplished fighters than any can Shevchenko has faced
Are you sure you have watched MMA before?

Throwing a spinning kick and hitting a can doesn’t = technical striking prowess.

On another note (and keeping it on topic) not even these two could save invicta from its inevitable demise

lol how many striking exchanges did Cody ever win? He spent most of his time getting pieced up on the feet by wrestlers.

Ya ya

Shevchenko has fought Nunes twice and beat Holly Holm.

lol how many striking exchanges did Cody ever win? He spent most of his time getting pieced up on the feet by wrestlers.
I don't think you can reason with him. He's got some sort of mental block.

Level of competition, they are all better strikers x10 than anyone Shevchenko has faced. There’s levels to this, and they make a Huge difference. Shevchenko would look like Cody if she was fighting strikers the caliber of Yves Edwards and Chad mendes, or even Leonard Garcia.

I don't think you can reason with him. He's got some sort of mental block.

It’s not a mental block, it is factual information. Level of competition means everything, it’s why Shane O’Malley can look good against moutinho then look like shit once he fight anyone top 15 like Vera.

Level of competition, they are all better strikers x10 than anyone Shevchenko has faced. There’s levels to this, and they make a Huge difference. Shevchenko would look like Cody if she was fighting strikers the caliber of Yves Edwards and Chad mendes, or even Leonard Garcia.

Ah yes, noted technical striker Leonard Garcia.

It’s not a mental block, it is factual information. Level of competition means everything, it’s why Shane O’Malley can look good against moutinho then look like shit once he fight anyone top 15 like Vera.
Nah, it's a mental block.

No reasonable person would try to argue that Cody McKenzie is a better technical striker than Valentina Shevchenko. You have deep-seated psychological issues that are impairing your judgement.

Ah yes, noted technical striker Leonard Garcia.

Better striker than anyone Shevchenko has faced by a mile
Nah, it's a mental block.

No reasonable person would try to argue that Cody McKenzie is a better technical striker than Valentina Shevchenko. You have deep-seated psychological issues that are impairing your judgement.

You are mad and trying to judge my character because Cody faced much better strikers than a Shevchenko faced? She fights literal heavy bags that shouldn’t even be sanctioned to fight her half the time like Jessica Eye and chookagian or whatever the fuck her name is

You are mad and trying to judge my character because Cody faced much better strikers than a Shevchenko faced? She fights literal heavy bags that shouldn’t even be sanctioned to fight her half the time like Jessica Eye and chookagian or whatever the fuck her name is

Leonard just wings hooks and has an exceptional chin. He's by no means a better striker than Joanna.

I am not judging your character, I am questioning your mental health. If you say crazy shit, people think you crazy. Is normal.

Back