Media Invicta going to ppv.

I like MMA in general too, wmma usually just deflates otherwise good cards. Just this weekend that barber vs maverick fight was shit, thank god it didn’t ruin the whole card but still.

You are some huge fan that defends wmma every chance you get, you are in every thread sucking off every shitty women’s fight chirping at anyone who doesn’t agree with you. What you say and what you do and act like are two completely different things.
What can I say, I like making fun of idiots.

Just a huge coincidence that most WMMA haters are idiots. You dorks don't even pay attention to the fights but still think your opinion is valid.

That shit is funny to me.

What can I say, I like making fun of idiots.

Just a huge coincidence that most WMMA haters are idiots. You dorks don't even pay attention to the fights but still think your opinion is valid.

That shit is funny to me.

Lol it’s funny how you say we “don’t pay attention to fights” bro we’ve watched maycee barber make a fool of herself punching air two main cards in a row.

Get real, keep telling yourself whatever bullshit it is that motivates you to defend this crap like it’s your job. (Which you clearly don’t have, you’re on sherdog 15+ hours a day everyday.)

Lol it’s funny how you say we “don’t pay attention to fights” bro we’ve watched maycee barber make a fool of herself punching air two main cards in a row.

Get real, keep telling yourself whatever bullshit it is that motivates you to defend this crap like it’s your job. (Which you clearly don’t have, you’re on sherdog 15+ hours a day everyday.)
I'm at work RIGHT NOW!

And why do you care if Invicta succeeds? It's not like like you watch it.

Lol looks like this is the beginning of the end to me.

Collecting welfare sitting on sherdog all day like you do isn’t work lol
You sound triggered. And not very smart.

Says the guy who sits on welfare and defends wmma 15+ hours a day on a karate forum <Lmaoo>

(with 0 good arguments except his estrogen fueled emotions)
Like I said, you have a vivid imagination. Whatever floats your boat, Sherbro! I'll just enjoy my MMA in all it's great variety and laugh at you dorks crying about it.

Like I said, you have a vivid imagination. Whatever floats your boat, Sherbro! I'll just enjoy my MMA in all it's great variety and laugh at you dorks crying about it.

@Ares Black the type of guy to enjoy a maycee barber fight

Lmao “vivid imagination” says the guy on karate forum pretending to have a job

How well did those go? Lmao probably failed harder than the normal ones. I guess there was JEWELS or whatever the fuck it was back in the day, another failure of wmma.

Deep jewels is still a thing, it has been fot years.

ONE has an all female card scheduled too.

@Ares Black the type of guy to enjoy a maycee barber fight

Lmao “vivid imagination” says the guy on karate forum pretending to have a job
If I didn't have a job, how could I afford my Invicta PPVs?????

Not a big fan of Barber tbh. Not a good fighter, terrible personality. The Maverick fight was disappointing on several levels. Blatant robbery, got Barber a win she didn't deserve, and showed that Maverick has a lot of work to do if she is to be a real contender.

I think he's normally a good dude but when it came to WMMA he was arguing with me that Cody McKenzie is a better technical striker than Valentina Shevchenko.

I think he's normally a good dude but when it came to WMMA he was arguing with me that Cody McKenzie is a better technical striker than Valentina Shevchenko.
He seems to really hate me.
<DCrying>
Must have been something I said.

If I didn't have a job, how could I afford my Invicta PPVs?????

Not a big fan of Barber tbh. Not a good fighter, terrible personality. The Maverick fight was disappointing on several levels. Blatant robbery, got Barber a win she didn't deserve, and showed that Maverick has a lot of work to do if she is to be a real contender.
Parents credit card

He is and has beaten much better fighters, that aren’t heavy bags with eyes. Shevchenko fights cans, Cody McKenzie could look that good if he was beating up soccer moms too, I don’t know what else to say.

Parents credit card

He is and has beaten much better fighters, that aren’t heavy bags with eyes. Shevchenko fights cans, Cody McKenzie could look that good if he was beating up soccer moms too, I don’t know what else to say.

Fucking hell dude you could have tried to make out that you were joking.

Back