Invicta FC 39 Frey vs Cummins 2 Feb 7 5pm/8pm PT/ET Live on Fight Pass

D’Angelo pops back up to her feet. Zappitella is moving away while “Wildfire” is trying to make it a brawl late. Zappitella shoots in but D’Angelo sprawls.

#InvictaFC39 result: Alesha Zappitella def. Kelly D’Angelo visa Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-28) R3, 5:00

Im back, great job Erin

Hope she can avenge that robbery loss on her record next

Also congrats to Zapp

Not gonna lie... I was messing with my phone taking selfies in front of the projector screen.... I inadvertently created a 10th Planet Miami shirt with an Invicta logo in a selfie.... not gonna lie, I'm pretty impressed with how it randomly turned out. haha.

Up next is Pearl “The Chi-Town Princess” Gonzalez (10-4) vs. Miranda “Fear The” Maverick (6-2) at flyweight

I picked Gonzalez in this one, but except for Blanchfield my picks tonight have meant fuck all.

giphy.gif

I picked Gonzalez in this one, but except for Blanchfield my picks tonight have meant fuck all.

.... I should keep my mouth shut on this one due to affiliations. lol. I like both, but I'm a bigger fan of Miranda right now. 10pFreaks! P.S. How the fuck does Pearl make her weightclass?

.... I should keep my mouth shut on this one due to affiliations. lol. I like both, but I'm a bigger fan of Miranda right now. 10pFreaks! P.S. How the fuck does Pearl make her weightclass?
Pearl? She moved up to flyweight after coming to Invicta.

She looks... uhh. Big for 125? I thought she was a bit taller than 5'4

Gonzalez with a nasty right low kick. Maverick still hasn’t been able to land anything hard a minute in, but she lands a takedown

Maverick moves to side control and is applying tons of pressure from on top. Pearl is trying to buck and shrimp, but Maverick is very heavy

Maverick slides onto Pearl’s back, looking for the choke. Pearl is defending nicely.

Maverick sets up a triangle from off her back and lands several elbows to the face. Pearl powers to her left out of the triangle and starts unloading punches

Back