Invicta FC 39 Frey vs Cummins 2 Feb 7 5pm/8pm PT/ET Live on Fight Pass

Mihalic always seems extremely nervous. That makes me nervous

Up next is Jillian “Lionheart” DeCoursey (3-2) vs. Linda “F109” Mihalec (2-0) at atomweight

Thanks for the clarification. This is my first Invicta, and that fight was not watchable for me. I was looking at it, but I couldn’t pay attention to it.

Here’s to giving Invicta a chance.

If you're new to it... sometimes the undercard can be a bit rough.. there should be some good fights later though.... They have a tournament coming up next month with a pretty unique format.... I'd check out the past ones of those they did.... Invicta cards are usually great, or.,... not very great. Still my favorite by far until WEC gets resurrected. haha.

Go Mihalec!

DeCoursey pops off a few jabs to the face as Mihalec pressures her way inside, then tying DeCoursey up against the cage

Mihalec pressures DeCoursey onto her back. From on top, “F109” lands a few elbows to the body

They scramble back to their feet with about 90 seconds left. DeCoursey lands a volley of knees to the arms and body before scoring a takedown

this chick has a weird limb to torso ratio

DeCoursey definitely wins the opening round 10-9

if it helps, erin blanchfield is a member of danaher death squad. I'm not familiar with her mma career so far tho

Invicta must have an embedded cage mic as I was hearing the fighters breathing while I was taking some screenshots of their grappling game on my iPad ;)

DeCoursey is doubling up her jab as she sticks and moves. Mihalec is having a bit of difficulty in getting inside. Finally, “F109” closes the gap and clinches with her foe against the cage

DeCoursey moves from side control to quasi north-south. Mihalec rolls for a kneebar but DeCoursey is slick, easily escaping it.

Anyone here loved the Modafferi/Barber fight? That one made my night. I couldn’t understand why Sherdog was on Barber

Mihalec recovers full guard but nothing comes from it. DeCoursey is very heavy on top and avoids a possible armbar

Back