Invicta FC 39 Frey vs Cummins 2 Feb 7 5pm/8pm PT/ET Live on Fight Pass

Here for Blanchfield

Also, would like to see Cummins pick up the win

Whose the genius who thought it was a good idea to change the Hannibal portrait? :mad:

Oh Damn, Hannibal Buress has a new special coming out. Sweet deal.

Whose the genius who thought it was a good idea to change the Hannibal portrait? :mad:

He's actually had the new logo for like a year and a half, he just kept giving it to girls who'd miss weight and have their fights pulled. Inside joke. haha.

This is what you get when you match up 1-0 girls

Keep your head down and rush in for body lock to takedown

Hope Monica lands a good punch

lots of brute strength from pettigrew, that's gotta be exhausting

Kedzie practicing for her future career as an ASMR YouTuber?

They continue to clinch against the cage here in the third

Terrible technique by Pettigrew

No shit, you're watching the first match on a very topheavy Invicta card. When the UFC steals all your fighters before they're ready, this is your prelims. Be aware of what you're watching.

I hate to be the person who have to judge this

Kedzie practicing for her future career as an ASMR YouTuber?

If she sets up a patreon or whatever the fuck its called you fools better clue me in.... I'm not up on all my social media. haha.

#InvictaFC39 result: Monica Franco def. Kristina Pettigrew via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-26) R3, 5:00

So the local girl Monica Franco took the decision

No shit, you're watching the first match on a very topheavy Invicta card. When the UFC steals all your fighters before they're ready, this is your prelims. Be aware of what you're watching.
Thanks for the clarification. This is my first Invicta, and that fight was not watchable for me. I was looking at it, but I couldn’t pay attention to it.

Here’s to giving Invicta a chance.

Meh i'll tune into a bit of this and check it out. I have watched Invicta maybe once or twice before.

Back