Invicta FC 39 Frey vs Cummins 2 Feb 7 5pm/8pm PT/ET Live on Fight Pass

Some classless idiots in the crowd

And the Invicta Atomweight title will remain vacant with Frey’s victory :oops:

meh. zappitella would give them both a good run for their money

And the Invicta Atomweight title will remain vacant with Frey’s victory :oops:

Just like all the other fucking titles. I know the UFC keeps Invicta kicking... but if they'd just back the fuck off and let fighters develop Invicta would be awesome as fuck right now. *sigh* I hate the UFC. haha. Whatever. A month away from the next tournament and a bunch of crazy submission grappling.

You keep pushing and pushing... haha... it might actually happen eventually huh?

Hit me up sometime if you want. .... I'm aware of what you're sorta up to... and I quit my job and I'm about to become a roving media cannonball of destruction...... mostly photography/videography stuff.... but yeah. Shit is happening. haha.

You keep pushing and pushing... haha... it might actually happen eventually huh?

Hit me up sometime if you want. .... I'm aware of what you're sorta up to... and I quit my job and I'm about to become a roving media cannonball of destruction...... mostly photography/videography stuff.... but yeah. Shit is happening. haha.
giphy.gif

Miranda is UFC ready imo, Pearl is a better than quite a few UFC Flyweights and she beat her comfortably, very impressive. If not then she can try and beat Porto, but I have a feeling they skip that and Porto should really be in the UFC anyway.

Blanchfield also looked great, but I'd like to see her face someone like DeAnna Bennett before jumping into the UFC.

Not the best night for Atomweight fights really, neither fight was especially exciting.

Back