Reaction score
Invicta FC 31
Jandiroba vs Morandin
Sat, Sep 1, 2018 8:00PM ET
Kansas City

Dj23_WaU0AA9ChD.jpg

Main Card

Weigh-in
The Invicta FC 31 Weigh-in begins at 7pm ET / 4pm PT.

In the main event, Virna Jandiroba will defend her Invicta strawweight title against Janaisa Morandin.

Last edited:
This is the first main event in the history of MMA where both fighters have first and last names YOU NEVER HEARD BEFORE.
I think the Russian cards hold that distinction but I admit I usually have to look up most fighters on these cards. Often I couldn't be bothered and just wait for the scrap and tip the bottle.

Same with Cage Warriors - first up today. Not a clue other than I saw Pimblet and I recognize him from Sherdog lol.

I think the Russian cards hold that distinction but I admit I usually have to look up most fighters on these cards. Often I couldn't be bothered and just wait for the scrap and tip the bottle.

Same with Cage Warriors - first up today. Not a clue other than I saw Pimblet and I recognize him from Sherdog lol.

At least Pimblett is Paddy=Patrick.
Not some name made up by Marvel Universe, like Soren, Virna or, god help us all, Janaisa.

Jandiroba vs Morandin is at least a decent fight between two legit fighters who belong in the FUC.

What the Hell I didn't even know this event was going on. Thank God I visited this section today.

Mmmm Pearl Gonzalez. Hope she's still sporting that 80's Latina hair style. <3

What the Hell I didn't even know this event was going on. Thank God I visited this section today.

Mmmm Pearl Gonzalez. Hope she's still sporting that 80's Latina hair style. <3

She is (from yesterday's photoshoot).

TGVj7nY.jpg

Also still sporting dem titties

any nice panties at the weigh-in?

I’ll be working most of this. Have fun tonight fellas

Starts at 8pm et on fight pass 24/7 stream. Till then they're showing relevant earlier Invicta fights.

Last edited:
any nice panties at the weigh-in?

Weigh-in is at 7pm.

Edit NM that was from last eve.

Well Ill watch it now...

Maverick sportin the psychedelic panties!

Young lookin sweet in pure black!

Pearl in beads and a tight lil green and white!

Last edited:
Love that fight pass is showing these earlier fights, leading up to the live card.

Here's to hoping for some classic, crazy Invicta madness. For me, it's still the most fun org to watch. The fighters are good enough to have some skill but still hungry enough to take some chances.

The fighters are good enough to have some skill but still hungry enough to take some chances.

This actually seems to be the biggest difference maker these days. Not always, but I'm am oft more impressed with the upcoming crop.

The Martin-Nichols fight has possible FOTN potential

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back