Invicta FC 31: Jandiroba vs Morandin, Sat. Sep 1st, 8 PM ET/5 PM PT Main Card PBP Discussion

These are the kind of girls Meegan Anderson should be feasting on, if her career hadn't been ruined by people thinking she's hot means she has a chance vs Cyborg (or Holly, or GDR, or Cindy DeathDois)
Salazar reminds me of a less talented Anderson.

Ouch!!! 30-26 incoming.. can we make it 30-25

Woohoo! Off to a great start! Just as the fight was running out of steam, a beautiful head-butt. And so it begins.

Not sure how this fight made it to Fight Pass. Invicta is better than this.

They went Vale Tudo rules there with the head butts.

Wolfe should’ve pulled guard while she had the guillotine.

Wolfe should pull guard...

That's what I was thinking. She had the arm in under the chin but she just needed the leverage. Whatever. She probably would have screwed it up anyway.

Blimey. At least a point was taken...
ISny it crazy how a headbutt is an automatic point even tho there was little damage while nutshots keep happening without penalty

Guy Mezger looks good.

Ready, steady, unanimous DRAW

Wow! That's surprising!

These are the kind of girls Meegan Anderson should be feasting on, if her career hadn't been ruined by people thinking she's hot means she has a chance vs Cyborg (or Holly, or GDR, or Cindy DeathDois)

Or people thinking she had a chance against Cyborg with only 7 fights and three total years of combat sports experience.

At least we got to see a headbutt.

Yp8PvIb.jpg

That's what I was thinking. She had the arm in under the chin but she just needed the leverage. Whatever. She probably would have screwed it up anyway.
Agreed! Crazy outcome for the fight decision. I had Salazar 2-0 going in to the 3rd.

Back