Invicta FC 27 event, January 13, 2018 (The headliner will be Sarah Kaufman vs Pannie Kianzad) PBP

Loma needs to learn a good front choke. Been several times that Wang was on her knees hurt with her neck exposed and Loma just backed away.

Oh boy. That is too bad. Loma was taking over and there was a chance of a finish there.

So many vicious knees. I'm starting to feel them myself. Ah...point deduction incoming?

Wang can get a draw here with a TD and dominant GnP

Another illegal knee to the head by Loma. Franklin takes a point from Loma

Sounds like the ref has been saying “illegal” anytime Melissa has been on her knee since the first illegal strike

And it is over and Loma ought to have a win out of it. Pretty one sided. Wang is a tough fighter for taking that much damage. Great fight by Loma although she needs to be careful. Good stuff.

dft544.gif

Even with the point deduction, Loma takes the fight 29 - 27 on my scorecard.

Congrats Loma on her win. Looking forward to more from our new MT conqueror.

Every time you post next to me I look at the avatars and want a rematch. Haha. Congrats.

Lol. Your wish will be granted soon. Iffy on if Joanna should get an immediate rematch given Andrade dominance of Claudia, but JJ dominated everyone for a while so... would be a good rematch, I think. Rose wins again of course. :)

Masters and Martin.
Martin and Masters.

Reads like a product.

Looking forward to the fight.

I used to joke that IFMA muay thai fighters had the best wrestling in mma (Shevchenko/Joanna/Nakamoto), but it's just not a joke anymore at this point.

As good as she looked in the clinch, not into that lazy open guard in the first round. Hope she fights some Filipina/Japanese lady between Invicta fights, and all Loma's friends take up MMA; Chommanee would instantly have the meanest body kick at 115/125.

These little interviews always remind me of what they told callers to Mancow to say before they got on the air...

"Ok, when you get on, say Love you Mancow, Love the show"

"Im so happy to be here in Invicta, Invicta is great, I'm so glad Invicta is giving me this opportunity to Invicta Invicta Invicta"

Back