Invicta FC 18: Official Weigh-in, 5 PM PT, 8 PM ET, 7 PM CT. Today 7/28/16

Wish I would have known this. I turn the chat off, as listening to/reading kids half my age or less act the way they do makes it pretty much impossible for me to stomach.
How do you even function on Sherdog then?

Noteworthy:
- Two chicks missed weight. Is Invicta. Is normal.
- not a size difference between Anderson and Fiona from Shrek. Fiona might be taller, and just as wide as Anderson.
- Dandois pulling off a centerfold/pin-up look. Bikini matched her eyes.
- A lot of girls were pushing the limits weight wise.
- Anderson got wedding cake going on.
- Big height difference between Grasso and Esquibel. Esquibel also looking like she cuts minimal weight to make 115.

170645523_eacbb1ad37.jpg

Are you a disguise-less shill?

<24>
I fixed it for you, Lavar.

The new fixed YouTube "Invicta Weigh-In" is in the process of being uploaded. The current version with audio issues will be taken down. Please be patient.

Some of the weigh-in clips are posted on "UFC FIGHTPASS" twitter account if you'd like to catch up on any missed content

You can also find the weigh-in on - www.ufc.tv

Niedzwiedz pretty much called Stanley fat and unprofessional in a twitter post.
Maybe where she comes from, that translates in her language to "thank you for coming and keeping my fight from being canceled."

Stanley always acts like a prison block bulldyke though. She was even tweeting disparaging stuff at Roxanne when they were on the same card

In any case she will gas in the first and Niedźwiedź will finish her any way she wants

Agnieszka Niedzwiedz Looks like a young Axl Rose
401a70f9778cd04f1bfe235b5327bb33.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

axl-rose.jpg

Axl-Rose-axl-rose-23506116-334-496.jpg

nah they don't look alike

it's funny how often that gets said about some women though (eg. Avril Lavigne when she was younger & that one actually was true)

So invicta having fake weigh ins as well..

And Aspen Ladd 138 wtf

Where did you hear that there were early weigh ins?
Invicta's Twitter provided weigh-in numbers prior to it airing. Even had a pic of Mizuki eating an ice cream sundae post-weigh-in. So weigh-ins were earlier.

Invicta's Twitter provided weigh-in numbers prior to it airing. Even had a pic of Mizuki eating an ice cream sundae post-weigh-in. So weigh-ins were earlier.
Ah. That would explain it. I don't twit.

Anyone else notice Mizuki had makeup on? Didn't think she even knew how.

nah they don't look alike

it's funny how often that gets said about some women though (eg. Avril Lavigne when she was younger & that one actually was true)

you seen this breh? They make Icho seem like a mythical god with just still images of teh beast.

Back