Investors accidently buy shares of Tweeter

I thought Tweeter was completely gone? How does it still have shares?

this is hilarious. probably some technologically inept old fucks who haven't used the interweb since 1999. I hope they lost a lot of money.

this is hilarious. probably some technologically inept old fucks who haven't used the interweb since 1999. I hope they lost a lot of money.

it is a funny mistake but thats not cool man. no reason to wish people lost money.

I suppose the mistake could have been made by someone who purchased the shares on behalf of an investor. I also didn't initially see how close the ticker symbol is, so perhaps that was the problem as well.

had it been a simple mix-up of the words Tweeter and Twitter, I think it would be deserved. I feel like if you're gonna invest a large sum of money in a company, you should at least know how to spell its name lol.

still, who would honestly think shares of Twitter are going for a fraction of a cent? again, my gut says this was dumbasses who deserve to lose money.

Truly you are most generous with your lols sir, far moreso than a pitiful retch like me deserves.

Back