Investment competition

Werdun

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
My friends and i have a whatsapp chat about investing. Today we decided to start a small competition to see who is the best investor.

Rules are pretty simple. 1k, 1 year time, only stocks, bonds, loans etc. Loosers buy dinner for the winner.

So any good ideas?

Sign up for eToro. Find the top investor and emulate their investment strategy for the win.

Let me know when you have won so I can send you instructions on where to transfer the 10% fee for all your gains. Cheers.

Invest in Blockbuster videos,
in this Covid crisis,
peoples are going to stay at home,
and rent a fck load of movies imo.

Invest in Tesla you’ll be rich bro!

In all seriousness, don’t! Lol. There are a lot of other options out there for high growth stocks that have better cash flow, burn rate, and also have built in competition factor of safety.

i think this farce about the competition should be set aside, its obvious you guys are playing the long game out of the closet and go out on a date and gaybang, no matter who wins, just do it, be the gayest you can be

My friends and i have a whatsapp chat about investing. Today we decided to start a small competition to see who is the best investor.

Rules are pretty simple. 1k, 1 year time, only stocks, bonds, loans etc. Loosers buy dinner for the winner.

So any good ideas?
Hookers & Cocaine

or

Candles

Your contest will measure who is luckier, not who is the best investor.

I seen pounds that go for 700 if you buy 10. So pull yall money together and hit a quick lick.

Penny stocks and follow the simple moving average.
For a small investment amount like 1k, this is actually your best bet. Penny stocks are more predictable than the bull stocks that most are drawn in by. Really small margins but with penny stocks you could easily get 1000% return in a year if done correctly.

For a small investment amount like 1k, this is actually your best bet. Penny stocks are more predictable than the bull stocks that most are drawn in by. Really small margins but with penny stocks you could easily get 1000% return in a year if done correctly.
I play around with Robin Hood and can easily do 1-2% per month. Biggest problem I have is having to wait for the stock to trend in a pattern I predicted. Haven't practiced identifying swing trades yet.

So any good ideas?
What loans are you talking about?

Put that money under your mattress. If your friend loses money, you win.

Just gamble it on Gaethje. Consider it a do or die investment. Ya know? Ya know? You know.

Back