Intro to Bryce Mitchell (Dana’s new project / token redneck)

He’s an anti masker so that won’t go to well with the media. I’m a fan of him as a fighter but politics gotta stay out of it.

make no mistake Dude loves where he’s from & if you got a problem with that

QIhMrvJ.gif

He’s an anti masker so that won’t go to well with the media. I’m a fan of him as a fighter but politics gotta stay out of it.
I don't see anything political about his stance on face diapers a lot of people feel that way. Some people need blankeys to feel safe and some don't. Brice seems like a good dude and is only getting better by the fight. Just waiting for someone to get upset and say but he "chokes deer for fun" when that's not even the real story.

I don't see anything political either. Nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage. As an Irishman I can dig that.
I do worry about Americans military fetish at the minute but thats all it is. I think people were a bit scared of masked men looking like militia at polling stations last week but I didn't hear anything about them shooting anyone. Its just the look. Haha brand new gear, labels on the camo etc.

Edit- he can fight lol, which is the most important thing. Sometimes.

I like grapplers who work for submissions. He's cool. He doesn't have any rhyme or reason to his ground game yet. But it's fun to watch

Are people dissing Matt Hughes in here?? I’ll swing on every single one of you

Matt Hughes and Bryce Mitchell are both awesome. Hopefully Bryce can have even a fraction of the career that Hughes did, I’ll be rooting for him!

He’s the norm where I’m from in TN. Cool to see a BJJ badass redneck though.

Back