Interview with Mayhem Miller from jail.

you can download this from podbay, thats how i listen to it. adam, if you see this i have the perfect tagline for the show-
'MMA ROASTED, THE FIRST AND ONLY MMA PODCAST WITH A BABY CRYING HALF THE TIME IN EVERY EPISODE!'
it really adds an ambience that the other mma podcasts lack.

can't listen at work but I'd put money on the fact he's suffering from CTE. he went from just being a fun loving goof to being very unpredictable and having a complete lack of sound judgement.

Or it’s possible he has a drug or alcohol(or both) problem. Possibly something in his life not even related to MMA made him suffer a breakdown of sorts. Maybe he realized the more he gets in trouble, the less he has to lose which is why unruly or criminal behavior often escalates before it ever gets better. Not everything is CTE. Love how people unwrap a new label and now it’s applied to everything.

Damn, Phil sounds like the one who's in jail. Down in the dumps.

Mayhem is upbeat, good to hear.

Chris Leben made quick work of Baroni recently. This is after talking shit and shoving Leben at the face off. He might be coming to grips with his career being over.

See ? Mayhem always looked like an unsettling strayed clownshoe..

But not in this funny goofy vibe some ppl made him out to be. His voice tone, the deranged look in his eyes, the retard strenght... all the blueprints were the for being a borderline autistic unstable personality.

Why is he in jail for ?
Cliffs of the interview anyone ?

I know your trying to be funny but its rude af talking about people with autism like this. A) You are generalizing people with autism. B) You obviously dont know anyone with autism. C) You are trying too hard for likes.

I’d pay lots of money to hang out with Mayhem and Baroni at the same time.

I know your trying to be funny but its rude af talking about people with autism like this. A) You are generalizing people with autism. B) You obviously dont know anyone with autism. C) You are trying too hard for likes.
Yeah. Mayhem doesn’t show any autistic traits really. He’s most likely bipolar, manic depressive or maybe even schizophrenic.

But speaking as an autistic person, I don’t think he is that.

I mean I think he was just trying to parlay Mayhem’s retard strength quote into a bit of a joke, tbf

not really my cup of tea

I do agree that autistic folks deserve every bit of respect afforded to anyone else

Rolling up on other inmates in the shower like
DRUN2l4.gif
I almost died laughing so hard

you made it?

it’s fantastic, mang

sorta curious how the sausage is made

is it some computer learning type thing?
It isn’t that complicated. I had help from @bigwaverider.

I pretty much took the original gif and broke it down to 60 something frames I believe. I then made each frame into a separate mosaic made out of the 60 frames. I then put them back together in order to reanimate it.

It isn’t that complicated. I had help from @bigwaverider.

I pretty much took the original gif and broke it down to 60 something frames I believe. I then made each frame into a separate mosaic made out of the 60 frames. I then put them back together in order to reanimate it.

Haha yea I remember you making it. What a long and drawn out process it was!! You had some bawls to make that one.

This dude is still in Jail? How long is he going to be in it? Seems like it was 5 years ago he was arrested.

Listen, bud. Maybe i was rude, i give you that. But i wasnt to be funny.
English is not my 1st language, i was trying to be as descriptive as i could.
Mayhem always rubbed me the wrong way, like the weird kid in school who could snap at the blink of an eye.

I never understood how anybody could find him remotely funny. Utterly and complete nutcase from day one.

Im surprised Mayhem is in jail. He had so many second chances, arrested, bail out, probation, arrested, bail out, probation...I figured he must be snitching to not get any time.

He was already a nutcase before he went off the rails.
The CTE just sped it up.

The 'Lucky Patrick' Ariel interview was the beginning of the downfall.

Was going to listen to the podcast until I saw it was "Jason Miller and Phil Balogne", that's too dangerous a combination of crazy and NY douche accent for me to tolerate.
Ive also referred to him as Phil Bologna for years

Back