Interview with Khabib's father Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov

These are momma Rousey tier interviews. Much bias.
Yeah I got a bit turned off about that "Conor has 0.00000000% chance" -tone. They can’t be that stupid, hopefully just promoting/Dagestani pride/mountain spirit shit or something like that.. because I want to see the greatest fight of the year to be the greatest fight!

Lol at him saying that Khabib is the reason why Conor is getting paid a lot for this fight.

Some interesting tidbits in here.

Incomplete, rough cliffs:
Basically said McGregor can't catch up with Khabib's wrestling skill in 3 months or even years. Says Islam Makhachev is better than McGregor as well. Says nate isn't that good.

Talks about how Khabib's cardio is great because of his training in the mountains, and how he's in phenomenal shape. Talks a bit about Fedor, saying that he is great at judo, Sambo and gi, but not wrestling.

Does he have a visa yet?

Really hope he can be in Khabib's corner. Could make all the difference in the world.

Can’t wait until Conor knocks Khabibs “the dagistani idiot” head off. He will learn he should have never messed with artem. Khabib is an idiot for pissing off the Notorious

Conor might actually be one of the scariest guys in the UFC when he is pissed off. I’d rather get in the ring with Rumble and Ngannou than be in Conors bad book
I don't think you're in a position to call anybody an idiot with a username like "Fortniter33"...

Lol at him saying that Khabib is the reason why Conor is getting paid a lot for this fight.
That's not what he said, iirc. He was saying Khabib is MORE of a money fight for Conor than Nate / Poirier etc right now.

Ill give it 3 out of 5 Daddy Dearests...

<StillMyBoy><StillMyBoy><StillMyBoy>

Yeah I got a bit turned off about that "Conor has 0.00000000% chance" -tone. They can’t be that stupid, hopefully just promoting/Dagestani pride/mountain spirit shit or something like that.. because I want to see the greatest fight of the year to be the greatest fight!
Yeah, more than likely that he is promoting all that stuff.
Like, he kinda known to talk trash and then don't bring it when it applies to his guys. For example - said that McGregor is not a man because he tapped but said nothing when his nephew tapped, was saying that Ferg vs. Lee is not a championship level fight because Lee was ranked 7, but he is ok with Khabib becoming champ fighting Iaquinta ranked 11.
I've seen also people mentioned that he calls some fighters his pupils while they never trained with him or trained a couple of times.
There were also that thing that he said that Lee shouldn't be in the top 10, his place is more like 13-15 and people were making fun of him - like Lee at least was able to finish Barboza or I am mistaken and people were making fun of him because he said that Lee is bad at wrestling and Lee looked more dominating in wrestling against Barboza than Khabib.

October the 7th :
Abdularaghead Nurmogomedov :
"he's still my boy"

Khabib is desperately trying to get his family evacuated from Russia before Conor invades and conquers it. We all know their real sentiment.

Trump and Kanye have dragon energy, the dagi’s have goat milking energy

Can’t wait until Conor knocks Khabibs “the dagistani idiot” head off. He will learn he should have never messed with artem. Khabib is an idiot for pissing off the Notorious

Conor might actually be one of the scariest guys in the UFC when he is pissed off. I’d rather get in the ring with Rumble and Ngannou than be in Conors bad book
Jesus, you guys are something else

He said Conor has a puncher’s chance, and his left and uppercut are dangerous. He’s not delusional.

<36><36>

Back