Interview with Gunnar Nelson

tumblr_mbphnpYETh1qgzhe5o1_500.png

He really does come of like a non-materialist. However I serisously doubt it was Gunnar formalizing those sentences. Not due to its content or how it was phrased. I just can't belive that Gunnar would ever say that much ever.

huge fan. one of my favorite young up-and-coming prospects.

Gunnar truly is a stud, i can see him fighting rory in a couple of years hes an animal

I can't wait to see Gunnar have his next fight.

Gunnar seems like a cool guy. Very promising skillset, too.

dont think he will have much success. he looks well rounded at first but the more you examine you see the flaws.
undersized, his standup is so so, his wrestling is so so, but great ground game.

not a good combination for the WW division.

in another words an inevitable LW. where I think he would do much better.

whos he fighting next? i cant remember

dont think he will have much success. he looks well rounded at first but the more you examine you see the flaws.
undersized, his standup is so so, his wrestling is so so, but great ground game.

His stand up is better than "so so", not sure how his wrestling is but his ground game is phenominal and should compensate, he out grappled Jeff Monson!

He really does come of like a non-materialist. However I serisously doubt it was Gunnar formalizing those sentences. Not due to its content or how it was phrased. I just can't belive that Gunnar would ever say that much ever.

Probably pieced together from five weeks of interviews, observation, and a team of body language experts.

Maia disagree

Gunni is young and Damarques didnt make weight.

His karate is great. His footwork and movement also. Actually strikingwise he is good. Just his punches that are not so tecnical.

thats cool that fedor is his role model, very similar demeanors. hopefully he'll have a real nice career, im rooting for him

Back