* Interview: Petey Sits Down 1-On-1 With Conor McGregor's Head Coach, John Kavanagh *

Listened to the whole thing earlier today. Found it enjoyable!

Your accents are getting better w each video Petey.

Is this for real or another fake interview? Content is great but I'm confused lol

expected some fake stuff

left impressed

double

Last edited:
What's the title of the song being played in the video? It's nice =)

I like his take on keeping ego to a min. through martial arts, then his most successful fighter appears to have a massive one.. he did reflect back to Connor's losses though, just thought it was kind of ironic. I liked that mentality a lot.

Always thought of coach Kavanagh as an interesting and underrated fella, if you could make a piece on Danaher that would be amazing.

I like his take on keeping ego to a min. through martial arts, then his most successful fighter appears to have a massive one.. he did reflect back to Connor's losses though, just thought it was kind of ironic. I liked that mentality a lot.

Always thought of coach Kavanagh as an interesting and underrated fella, if you could make a piece on Danaher that would be amazing.

My take is, the ego is not a bad thing when it's not being taken out on other people. Like, Conor talks a lot about his abilities and performing, but then he is nice to people, even his opponents once it's over. I suspect he would be the same way in defeat. Which is different from a person who acts like they are better than the doorman, or the pizza guy, or the fans. That would be a person whose ego has taken over.

Also, just have to mention it's funny talking about ego with a guy with a Morrissey AV. :D

Bump for any Conor/Gunnar heads who might want a look inside SBG on this glorious Sunday

Back