Interview. Floyd mayweather trying to build up mcgregor before the fight.

The guy wore a robbery mask to the fight because he stole money from all the fools who thought McNUgget had a chance. He played you all, and made bank off of you.

Hayle busting his ankle not long before vs Bellew prob helped.

But either way, two of the biggest ppv draws in combat sports at the time, fighting each other? Of course it was gonna sell huge.

But of course, sherdunces will turn it into something it wasn't to try and make themselves look clever and all knowing... Is normal thing for stupid people to do.
Keep patting yourselves on the ass dumbasses lol.

I still find it crazy how conor appeared to have no power in boxing gloves, Skill levels aside when somebody has huge power they are always dangerous, and a level of caution and respect has to be shown. floyd wasn't phased by conors power at all, he had zero caution, This really makes me wonder if boxers really do hit a lot harder than mma fighters, at no point in the fight did i think conor still had a punchers chance the power was just not evident at all, You can usualy get a decent idea of a guys power even when they land of the gloves, non of conors shots looked remotely powerful to me at all.
If you ever sparred in mma gloves and then boxing gloves you would know the difference. Btw besides a partially deflected uppercut, Conor didnt land clean that whole fight.

Idk what people were expecting. 49-0 boxer who is considered one of the best ever vs a 0-0 ammy. Conor had 1 chance which was somehow clipping mayweather in one of the first exchanges. 2min after the 1st round it was already over

There's nothing wrong with rooting for conor to beat floyd but to the ones that said he would win let alone KO him LOL

You played yourself.

Back