Interview. Floyd mayweather trying to build up mcgregor before the fight.

floyd is the genius? dont see that logic tbh

everyone involved sold that fight.. floyd had the easiest decision out of anyone "should i take a relatively easy fight for 9 figures?"

not hard.

and its not like 4 million people bought this ppv thinking conor would win... the vast majority knew his chances were slim to none.

Not hard? If it was easy Conor Mcgregor would have never needed to whore himself out to boxing to make more money. If it was easy everybody would be making Mayweather's money. The guy is a business genius. He acted like he wasn't interested in a fight with Conor Mcgregor and then slowly built up the fight and made it sound like Conor Mcgregor had a chance.

Do you know the reason why many people buy Mayweather ppvs? They want to see him lose. Mayweather's success didn't come over night. Nobody was looking out for his best interests at heart. Starting out he wasn't that big of a PPV seller. Years and years of getting people to hate him and starting beefs is why he's in this position today

Last edited:
Not hard? If it was easy Conor Mcgregor would have never needed to whore himself out to boxing to make more money. If it was easy everybody would be making Mayweather's money. The guy is a business genius. He acted like he wasn't interested in a fight with Conor Mcgregor and then slowly built up the fight and made it sound like Conor Mcgregor had a chance.

Do you know the reason why many people buy Mayweather ppvs? They want to see him lose. Mayweather's success didn't come over night. Nobody was looking out for his best interests at heart. Starting out he wasn't that big of a PPV seller. Years and years of getting people to hate him and starting beefs is why he's in this position today
i was referring to the selling of this particular fight, cant take anything away from him or his career and getting to the point he got to

They said no one can take the left. LOL When the boy wasnt sheltered by UFC promotion he got exposed.

I want the rematch. Not for the fight, but for the pre-fight.

usa_today_10243724.0.jpg

Kinda says everything about this fight, yea?

<21>

Never forget all the clowns on Sherdog who tried to make you believe that Conor was gonna KO old brittle hand Floyd... lol

<36><36>

Had 49-1 written all over their profiles and shit!!

giphy.gif

They now have 26-1 written on their profiles.

Never forget all the clowns on Sherdog who tried to make you believe that Conor was gonna KO old brittle hand Floyd... lol

<36><36>

Had 49-1 written all over their profiles and shit!!

giphy.gif
They were mostly taking the piss and clearly they rustled your jimmies.

LOL @ people who bought into this fight as anything but a glorified sparring session
Proof you can sell anything as long as your audience is dumb enough to take it at face value

floyd is the genius? dont see that logic tbh

everyone involved sold that fight.. floyd had the easiest decision out of anyone "should i take a relatively easy fight for 9 figures?"

not hard.

and its not like 4 million people bought this ppv thinking conor would win... the vast majority knew his chances were slim to none.

Mayweather was like -350 on the day of the fight. So yes, there were a lot of people that thought Conor would win.

I still find it crazy how conor appeared to have no power in boxing gloves, Skill levels aside when somebody has huge power they are always dangerous, and a level of caution and respect has to be shown. floyd wasn't phased by conors power at all, he had zero caution, This really makes me wonder if boxers really do hit a lot harder than mma fighters, at no point in the fight did i think conor still had a punchers chance the power was just not evident at all, You can usualy get a decent idea of a guys power even when they land of the gloves, non of conors shots looked remotely powerful to me at all.

It makes you wonder?!?!?!

Dudes a genius. Able to con millions of people into buying a fight between a retired 40 year old boxer and a guy who never boxed before lol.
Maybe. Or maybe the general public has just gotten that dumb. Any fight fan really should have known better

I kind of wanted to see the train wreck, got a show instead.

Back