Interview. Floyd mayweather trying to build up mcgregor before the fight.

Frode Falch

Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score

Pretty cool to see and listen to now. Floyd doing his best to sell the fight. And talk up conor mcgregor to make the fight legit.

The man who sold the world.

he admits he set the scam up ..

laughs in publics face before it even happens

Never forget all the clowns on Sherdog who tried to make you believe that Conor was gonna KO old brittle hand Floyd... lol

<36><36>

Had 49-1 written all over their profiles and shit!!

giphy.gif

mcgregor groupies are the most gullible bunch of lames lmao

P4Fh.gif

GOAT boxer, GOAT athlete. Made MMA GOAT Conor look like a complete bum. Makes soccer superstars look like fucking peasants. Floyd Money Mayweather bless. One of the greatest humans to ever grace professional sports.

Watch at 20:15

Kinda gives me goosebumps a bit.

It's interesting to see now. Floyd may go down as one of the most dominant athletes in the history of sports

Actually, 95% of people knew that Conor would lose. You don't switch sports and face the goat and get to do much. Floyd and Conor are both great at generating hype, so the fight got its buzz anyway... and it wasn't as terrible and lopsided as expected. McGregor did well for a pro debut.

Only thing I'm sad about is that Conor didn't pull an mma/wwe stunt at some point.

Never forget all the clowns on Sherdog who tried to make you believe that Conor was gonna KO old brittle hand Floyd... lol

<36><36>

Had 49-1 written all over their profiles and shit!!

giphy.gif

49-1

I still beleive

In hindsight, when you saw how Conor's punches had 0 power, do you regret not betting a house on Floyd? I remember the line was much much much much closer than it should have. Wasted opportunity for such a lock :/

mcgregor groupies are the most gullible bunch of lames lmao

P4Fh.gif

joined date: june 2018
Khabib avatar

youre just another dumbass that is following and nuthugging the GREAT NEXT HOPE. I bet you have been saying Conor is going to lose his next fight going all the way back to Peahead Porier.

Back