Interracial Couples in Christmas Photo

Looks like every commercial for everything I see on TV

Mod edited my thread title even though it was pulled from the daily mail headline

clayton-bigsby.png

Thats the first thing i thought of haha

Looks like a wonderful family. No telling why she wanted to be like that. Hope she didn't really feel excluded, but sometimes that is just on the individuals themselves.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ws-darkest-friend-one-shot.html#ixzz4UHfkniIX

The left continues eating itself, now black men are also colorist oppressors.
While I think the critics here are wrong, colorism is a real thing. It may not be soo evident here but in Asia, MidEast , Latin America and Caribbean it is much easier to spot. Latin America has a caste system where the mestizos who look more European/can pass as Euro/ barely any native features are higher up the social ladder than fullblooded Amerindians.

Quite the opposite. This picture proves black supremacy won. Look at all the brothas with white or light skin chicks.

yes, because they will have half black and white kids, then those halfs will mate with someone white and then a quarter kid and on and on

Whites far outnumber black in the USA, so they would be the most likely to be breed out. Sorry.

You're fucking a light skinned black person.

fucking oreo cookie dicks!!!

Maybe two of the women are white. I'm not sure about the one on the left before lonely women. The middle two look like Lauren Hill compared to the white BLM leader.

Oh ok. So instead of it being a male/female, masculine/feminine dynamic you just think black skin period...black race as a whole is just less attractive? Lol, well ok.

There was an article a couple years ago showing that blacks get the least interest on whatever large dating sight was examined. Personally I'd chalk that up to higher rates of poverty and crime rather than simple aesthetics. At least with women, they like a man with a good J-O-B. But that's just a guess.

do you know what the problem in USA is?

people post twitter comments from random idiots as a proof of something and then revolve their whole debate around it

its like when TV stations go around town and ask random people random shit

who gives a fuck about a random twitter user comments?

"The left continues eating itself, now black men are also colorist oppressors."
dude, who gives a fuck? these types of threads show that you are not far from them

you are literally making a thread about some dumbass "thing" and trying to stir shit up - you waste your time on idiocy and the so called "left"

<{boneytears}>

Then don't open the thread or come to this section of the Forum if you don't like what is being discussed. It seems like every time you post you are pissing and moaning about something.

There was an article a couple years ago showing that blacks get the least interest on whatever large dating sight was examined. Personally I'd chalk that up to higher rates of poverty and crime rather than simple aesthetics. At least with women, they like a man with a good J-O-B. But that's just a guess.

The OKCupid data? I remember that. Black women were the most unpopular women as well. We also know that the correlation between status and male romantic interest for women is 0 or even negative. I.e. men don't care about a woman's wealth or job, so that rules out socio-economics on the female side.

It might just be negative stereotypes, who are partly true. Ghetto rats ruining the black woman's image.

"One commenter wrote: 'This picture says white supremacy has won.'"

giphy.gif

The OKCupid data? I remember that. Black women were the most unpopular women as well. We also know that the correlation between status and male romantic interest for women is 0 or even negative. I.e. men don't care about a woman's wealth or job, so that rules out socio-economics on the female side.

OKCupid sounds right.

Not necessarily. Black women still have black families. Who knows what baggage might be attached. But again, I'm only guessing.

How the fuck is this worthy of political discussion?

Weak minded retards outraged over absolutely nothing worth discussing or thinking about.

Standard WR is standard.
797217.gif

Whoever is forcing this ^ guy to be here, please put the gun down.

Come on, man. You know this is a stupid thread. There are about 500 million tweets per day. Do we need a thread for every stupid one?

Back