Interracial Couples in Christmas Photo

lmfao this is pure comedy at this point

Wtf?? Black white supremacists??

A dude I was in the Army with grew in Detroit in the 70's and he said he used to get fucked with all of the time by other black people for being light skinned. I grew up in a prominently white area, so I never even knew that was a thing.

Last edited:
first, white gay men got moved to the oppressor group

now black guys with light skinned girls got moved to the opressor group

ive been trying to explain they follow critical theory, which by design never ends. they HAVE to find something to complain about. it will not end, im not joking

sorry, just--naked fat black cripple dykes are hard to find.

This is out of control.

Now black men should be forced to not like lighter skinned black women?

There are no whites in that photo. So again hilarious the claims of white supremacy. People have preferences and these sjw need to realize that.

Im pretty sure the girl in the far right is white or atleast half white.

She is pretty hot, anybody have a name?

Dark vs light skinned.

That's inner black culture racism. They are extremely judgmental of shades of skin in their culture.

Probably the most racist culture around

Which of the white women owns the nice house that the unemployed black guys live in??
AgSqYo1.gif

There's this idea that light-skinned mulattos are seen as the 'most beautiful' (or at least more beautiful than darker-skinned black women) because of the history of racism in the USA. This theory completely dismisses one of the great rules of life - the penis does not discriminate. It likes what it likes. The fact is, mixed-race, lighter-skinned mullato women tend to be more attractive than the average black woman.

Watching this type of stuff from outside, its really hillarious in one hand, and also really confusing on other...

There's this idea that light-skinned mulattos are seen as the 'most beautiful' (or at least more beautiful than darker-skinned black women) because of the history of racism in the USA. This theory completely dismisses one of the great rules of life - the penis does not discriminate. It likes what it likes. The fact is, mixed-race, lighter-skinned mullato women tend to be more attractive than the average black woman.

I heard an explanation once that made sense to me. The fact of the matter is that dark colors are more masculine while lighter colors are more feminine. Thus you see a lot of women, probably most, who are attracted to "tall, dark, and handsome" men as they exude masculinity. Meanwhile most men are attracted to lighter skin girls as they look more feminine.

Now don't get me wrong... they're are so many darker skinned attractive women so its not an end all be all. But that's kind of the underlying factor that helps drive black men to white and lightskinned women. Its also the underlying factor drivingwhite women to the BBC.

When it comes to American black women its even worse because our culture actually pushes women to not just look masculine but actually act that way as well. For real men I can't think of a bigger turn off then a woman trying to out masculine you.

How the fuck is this worthy of political discussion?

Weak minded retards outraged over absolutely nothing worth discussing or thinking about.

Standard WR is standard.

do you know what the problem in USA is?

people post twitter comments from random idiots as a proof of something and then revolve their whole debate around it

its like when TV stations go around town and ask random people random shit

who gives a fuck about a random twitter user comments?

"The left continues eating itself, now black men are also colorist oppressors."
dude, who gives a fuck? these types of threads show that you are not far from them

you are literally making a thread about some dumbass "thing" and trying to stir shit up - you waste your time on idiocy and the so called "left"

do you know what the problem in USA is?

people post twitter comments from random idiots as a proof of something and then revolve their whole debate around it

its like when TV stations go around town and ask random people random shit

who gives a fuck about a random twitter user comments?

"The left continues eating itself, now black men are also colorist oppressors."
dude, who gives a fuck? these types of threads show that you are not far from them

you are literally making a thread about some dumbass "thing" and trying to stir shit up - you waste your time on idiocy and the so called "left"

Well put.

I heard an explanation once that made sense to me. The fact of the matter is that dark colors are more masculine while lighter colors are more feminine. Thus you see a lot of women, probably most, who are attracted to "tall, dark, and handsome" men as they exude masculinity. Meanwhile most men are attracted to lighter skin girls as they look more feminine.

Now don't get me wrong... they're are so many darker skinned attractive women so its not an end all be all. But that's kind of the underlying factor that helps drive black men to white and lightskinned women. Its also the underlying factor drivingwhite women to the BBC.

When it comes to American black women its even worse because our culture actually pushes women to not just look masculine but actually act that way as well. For real men I can't think of a bigger turn off then a woman trying to out masculine you.

The word 'dark' in the term 'tall, dark & handsome' refers to hair colour and/or personality (meaning mysterious), not skin colour. A dark-haired Italian or French man is the perfect example of 'tall, dark & handsome'.

Go to google images and you won't find many pictures of black men...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=t...ved=0ahUKEwjkit2G7pvRAhXce1AKHQiTDiIQ_AUICCgB

The word 'dark' in the term 'tall, dark & handsome' refers to hair colour and/or personality (meaning mysterious), not skin colour. A dark-haired Italian or French man is the perfect example of 'tall, dark & handsome'.

So you are saying it's not dark skin color thats attractive but rather dark hair? Lol, same concept. The dark hair, dark eyes, non-pale skin all exemplifies masculinity. Masculinity is attractive to women but not to men.

So you are saying it's not dark skin color thats attractive but rather dark hair? Lol, same concept. The dark hair, dark eyes, non-pale skin all exemplifies masculinity. Masculinity is attractive to women but not to men.

No it's not the same concept because dark hair & dark skin are completely different. Dark hair on a woman is not seen as unattractive at all. You brought up skin colour thinking 'dark' in the term 'talk, dark & handsome' is a reference to skin colour, but it's not.

Dark-coloured skin on ANYONE is not attractive to the vast majority of people. The darker the skin, the less attractive.

No it's not the same concept because dark hair & dark skin are completely different. Dark hair on a woman is not seen as unattractive at all. You brought up skin colour thinking 'dark' in the term 'talk, dark & handsome' is a reference to skin colour, but it's not.

This is just wrong. I'm a black guy...I and many other black men I've known have been referred to has "tall, dark, and handsome" our entire lives. Some people refer to hair, some to eyes, some to skin, and some to personality.

Dark-coloured skin on ANYONE is not attractive to the vast majority of people. The darker the skin, the less attractive.

Oh ok. So instead of it being a male/female, masculine/feminine dynamic you just think black skin period...black race as a whole is just less attractive? Lol, well ok.

This is just wrong. I'm a black guy...I and many other black men I've known have been referred to has "tall, dark, and handsome" our entire lives. Some people refer to hair, some to eyes, some to skin, and some to personality.

How convenient. But, the fact remains that 'tall, dark & handsome' is a reference to a dark-haired man, with a mysterious look/personality. If you want to tell yourself otherwise, that's your business.

Oh ok. So instead of it being a male/female, masculine/feminine dynamic you just think black skin period...black race as a whole is just less attractive? Lol, well ok.

I never mentioned race. Stop.

Back