Interracial Couples in Christmas Photo

Haha.

All you can do is laugh and shake your head.

Quite the opposite. This picture proves black supremacy won. Look at all the brothas with white or light skin chicks.
I think it proves from all the outrage from darker complexion folks that this is yet another issue in the black community that needs to be fixed and addressed by its own people as black women feel excluded by black men.

You can't fix stupid, all you can do is watch it fuck itself and smile.

Which of the white women owns the nice house that the unemployed black guys live in??

Who the fuck dresses like that for xmas?
54b3eab8a0fc9259d5d3562712e3d3f1.jpg

Never mind that the dude in the center is darker than two Kenyans

I think it proves from all the outrage from darker complexion folks that this is yet another issue in the black community that needs to be fixed and addressed by its own people as black women feel excluded by black men.

I'm glad black men don't want black women. Leave them all for me.

This is out of control.

Now black men should be forced to not like lighter skinned black women?

There are no whites in that photo. So again hilarious the claims of white supremacy. People have preferences and these sjw need to realize that.

first, white gay men got moved to the oppressor group

now black guys with light skinned girls got moved to the opressor group

ive been trying to explain they follow critical theory, which by design never ends. they HAVE to find something to complain about. it will not end, im not joking

Only a totalitarian government would end it.

Lol

you can find people saying anything on social media.... 99% of people look at that pic and think nothing of it. this isnt news. this isnt thread worthy. this is just someone wanting to reinforce his belief that leftists are incredibly stupid.

I wonder if these hapless shitlibs realize this sort of rhetoric sows the seeds of white supremacy.

Back