Opinion Internet is a utility. Govt should provide free internet for all homes

Yes this would go further and involve cutting some deal with local isps. Some special package that is restricted and also monitored.
I think that's solid.

Unrestricted access to legit sites---maybe with a tax on PrOnHub et al to pay for the bandwidth ;) .

Only chance of any government doing that is if they control the internet and what you can post on it... Wait they already do
... he says without any sense of irony while positing on the internet.

Government should:

- feed my kids breakfast lunch and dinner
-give me healthcare
-put a roof over my head
-pay for my internet and phone

As long as we can make all the other utilities free too, sure why the fuck not. I'd be happy to watch Gas, Water, Internet, etc. companies lose all their money as well. Only fucking fair because everyone else is losing their ass.

they should 1st make sure theres no censorship and everybody has equal access, then maybe we can talk about subsidies

Oh good. "Low income" families. So once again, people who do nothing will be handed for free what I have to work for.

You are right. I would much rather internet was privatized so companies like twitter can kick dumb cunts like Trump off of their platform. Glad we can agree on that.

Increase tax on cigarettes and lottery purchases. Use the revenue for subsidized internet access. Poor people will pay of their usage that way.

I've actually been very consistent about economic class being one of the biggest problems facing the average American but feel free to make up more shit.

Impressive word salad. It would definitely be hard to dispute that statement. <45>

if you are not rich to buy a home, most apartments provide free heating and water
Spoken like a true basement dwelling slug with no idea of how the world works.

Nothing is free dildo.

Oh good. "Low income" families. So once again, people who do nothing will be handed for free what I have to work for.

Whats your beef with my people? You always got to put us down right? "low income"? Really?

it's basically the only game i play.
I don't play it very well, but I do play it, yeah.

You nerds should probably get a room and you know..... Talk about your love for this game and anything else. What ever happened to the days of Final Fantasy? I have no clue what this Rocket League thing is..... FF is the bomb. I may be getting too old now a days 40

they should 1st make sure theres no censorship and everybody has equal access, then maybe we can talk about subsidies
lol.... the subsidy would exist to promote "equal access" in the US.

If you are trying to suggest a focus on global equal access, that's far beyond the scope of anybody in power in the US atm.

At least in the lower connection speeds and caps at minimum.
Government should subsidize and provide basic wifi at no cost, especially to low income housing

If schools are a necessity, lockdowns are a necessity, then so is internet in order to learn.

You simply cannot have 2-3 major ISP running the internet business for the entire country and jacking up the prices the way they see fit

Goatmo taking the first step in creating internet equity but its still not enough.

I agree that the internet is a utility in modern society. So are phones and electricity, and the government doesn't pay for those, and rightfully so.

I think the less people using the internet the better for society. It's the number one indoctrination method used today.

Back