Shoop WINNERS REVEALED! - International Shoop League Season 8 Voting Thread "RED"

6 votes total between the two threads. (Not 6 votes per thread.) You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Round 1 "BLUE" and "RED" threads.
Round 2 Final Round thread
Shoop off between @iron skin and @arqueto to determine the Winner
ISL 8 Signup Thread.

hE1H5lR.png

**Scores are up!! **

Great round guys!! We did it!! Thank you all so much. Thanks to those that donated, and those that voted. WE LOVE YOU!! I can't believe we pulled this off. This contest was such a long journey and it seems such a long time in the making. I am so pleased. Now.. as for the Final Round? Let's see what the cards hold for us during this pandemic....

The Top 20 Advance to the Final Round
01. Blue 08. @bigwaverider - 92 votes
02. Red 04. @Arqueto - 68 votes
03. Blue 01. @Iron Skin - 65 votes
04. Red 10. @MichaelT - 46 votes
05. Red 09. @Ottawaguy - 38 votes
06. Blue 03. @MacGregor - 37 votes
07. Red 07. @Clippy - 36 votes - tie
. Blue 09. @sherbro - 36 votes - tie
09. Red 01. @Myrddin Wild - 33 votes
10. Red 03. @Natural Order - 29 votes
11. Blue 11. @MenthosLine - 28 votes
12. Blue 10. @propain14 - 24 votes
13. Blue 05. @lostdog000 - 21 votes
14. Red 08. @BlackPanther - 19 votes
15. Blue 06. @Frank McEdgar - 18 votes
16. Blue 07. @Putaforkinya - 15 votes
17. Blue 04. @Zebra Cheeks - 12 votes - tie
Red 11. @BigTruck - 12 votes - tie
Red 12. @franquito - 12 votes - tie
20. Blue 02. @DLX - 10 votes

21. Red 05. @ZOD66 - 9 votes - 2nd Alternate
21 Red 06. @Draxton - 9 votes - 1st Alternate.
23. Red 02. @Doughie99 - 06 votes - 3rd Alternate

***********************************************************************************

We are live with the voting for Round 1 of the "International Shoop League Season 8" Shoop Contest. The most prestigious contest on Sherdog. Vote for your 6 favorite Shoops!

You have 6 votes total between the two threads. (Not 6 votes per thread.)
• Voting will be open for 3 days.
• You can change your votes if you want.
It is best to view both threads before voting. You can use some of your votes in "RED" thread and some in "BLUE" or however you like. Thread RED has 12 entries and BLUE has 11.
• That's it!

- This contest is spread across 2 threads - "RED" and "BLUE".
- You are in Thread "RED".
- Thread "BLUE" is here, so make sure to vote in that thread too.

ISL is a 2 round contest. This is Round 1 and is for "UFC 249: Ferguson vs. Gaethje". The top 20 Shoops from Round 1 will advance to Round 2 which is "To Be Determined" due the UFC rescheduling and Covid-19. We will combine the votes from Round 1 and Round 2 to determine the winners.

Remember to thank those that donated as well as all the Shoopers for their hard efforts. More donations are welcome. We use Amazon eGift Codes that can be purchased here. You will get a code and then PM it to @bigwaverider. Try to post something in this thread to keep it bumped. This contest is anonymous. The Shoopers will be revealed after the voting has ended. ***Link to ISL 8 Signup Thread.

******************************* DONATIONS *******************************
Thus far we have $150 in prizes and more is incoming!!
$75 @Zebra Cheeks, $30 @KeepingItReal, $25 @Frank McEdgar, $20 @MacGregor
More donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. PM the code to @bigwaverider with "ISL 8 Donation" somewhere in the title. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.
******************************* DONATIONS *******************************

LET THE PARTY BEGIN!!

01. @Myrddin Wild

WiC2mlf.gif

02. @Doughie99

UFC249-blob-v7.png

03.@Natural Order

WOLGvUJ.gif

04. @Arqueto

sbEfoEq.gif

05. @ZOD66

ufc-249-1.png

06. @Draxton

8l2gb2f.jpg

07. @Clippy

tonykhabib.png

08. @BlackPanther

MsQ8afQ.jpg

09. @Ottawaguy

cxD19hu.gif

10. @MichaelT

new-shoop-contest-final-entry.jpg

11. @BigTruck

THBTDpv.jpg

12. @franquito
4CrNUND.jpg

Last edited:
shoop-groovy-with-v8-fruit-girl-png.768213

ISL V8 on Deck!!!

<GinJuice>

Attachments

• Shoop Groovy with V8 fruit girl.png
    Shoop Groovy with V8 fruit girl.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Come vote everyone!!

zFvpP4q.gif

Last edited:
I will vote....after I wake up xD

Lots of laughs in both threads, man It's gonna be tough to bump this down to 6!

Some very low key funny contributions, number 5 made me laugh out loud.

Congrats to all the talented shoopers, keeping the standard high!

Enjoyed looking through each one.

@bigwaverider through thick n thin haz dun it again! In the middle of a world wide Pandemic he has organized the worlds most notorious shoopers to create masterpieces of beauty amongst the waste. Going hungry from the lack of Ramen noodles at the grocery store & having tripled his use of Stroke 29 many times over, he soldiers on busting through challenges that will become the thing of song & legend. He is a true hero & so may we all raise a toast to his good name!!

shoop-mir-v8-flex-jpg.768240

Attachments

• Shoop mir V8 flex.jpg
    Shoop mir V8 flex.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Okay this is great!!! Great job everyone, they all bring joy and a big smile.

My votes:
Red 03
Red 04
Red 07
Red 09

Blue 01
Blue 08

Honorable mention - aka I got no more votes left cause you would be it:
Red 05 & Blue 07

Great work fellas, gonna take my time voting but number 10 grabbed me instantly

Also apologies all round for not joining in, lost my groove and haven't been able to resuscitate it yet

Haha, amazing guys. I'm going to need more votes though, can someone lend me a few extra votes? just borrow them off someone else.

Haha, amazing guys. I'm going to need more votes though, can someone lend me a few extra votes? just borrow them off someone else.
I'll sell one of my votes for a 6 pack of toilet paper. Just tell me who you want me to vote for & then leave the TP in the designated spot.

I'll sell one of my votes for a 6 pack of toilet paper. Just tell me who you want me to vote for & then leave the TP in the designated spot.

I haven't used TP in years.

Ga0RdlP.gif

How about some fried chicken? I bet I could get a couple of extra votes from @Ottawaguy for a plate of fried chicken.

qI3RnuS.png

@bigwaverider through thick n thin haz dun it again! In the middle of a world wide Pandemic he has organized the worlds most notorious shoopers to create masterpieces of beauty amongst the waste. Going hungry from the lack of Ramen noodles at the grocery store & having tripled his use of Stroke 29 many times over, he soldiers on busting through challenges that will become the thing of song & legend. He is a true hero & so may we all raise a toast to his good name!!

shoop-mir-v8-flex-jpg.768240

Best tattoo ever. Thanks bro. :D

I feel I should make a shoop but man am I drained.

I will vote....after I wake up xD

Did you wake up yet?

I know it man! It was a bitch choosing only 6.

Great stuff everyone!

Yea man it's always a bitch in these contests. We do 1 vote for every 4 contestants. Thanks for voting brah.

giphy.gif

Some very low key funny contributions, number 5 made me laugh out loud. Congrats to all the talented shoopers, keeping the standard high! Enjoyed looking through each one.

Thanks TL for dropping by.
200.webp

Best tattoo ever. Thanks bro. :D

I deel I should make a shoop but man am I drained.

Did you wake up yet?

Yea man it's always a bitch in these contests. We do 1 vote for every 4 contestants. Thanks for voting brah.

giphy.gif

Thanks TL for dropping by.
200.webp

Thank you for making these things happen man!

You're appreciated bro.

No.10 without a doubt.

5 made me Lol too though.

@bigwaverider did you check all the shoopers who entered buttholes for the rona?

UlONwIH.png

Who ever did 7 has a lot of things on his mind.. maybe go for long walks in the woods and zen balance yourself out... :D

Back