Shoop International Shoop League Season 7 Round 2 Voting Thread (Shooper Bowl)

Vote for you 5 Favorite Shoops!!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is for me.

It wasn't fo me so I opened this thread on Chrome and I saw it animated, then I checked back on Firefox and now it's animated here too.
Seems to be working now.

OK thanks guys. It was broke but I fixed it. Some were saying it was fine and some were saying it wasnt animated. It should be good now. TY for the feedback.

This round delivers.<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

bDIRzsz.gif

Jr4nlQ8.png

Blown away guys. One of the best batches we've ever had.

Yea, and only only 5 votes.. I see easy double that.. easily I can dish out 10 votes, time to inspect everything and do the hard cuts and get the final 5.
You're a voting machine, bruh. "member that one time you voted like 50 times? Crazy shit.

You're a voting machine, bruh. "member that one time you voted like 50 times? Crazy shit.

It was 16 :p then they told me I needed only 8 lol.

I've been looking at this shoops for a freaking hour trying to decide my final top 5 and I have a serious situation here because I got the final one to decide and both candidates for the final 5th vote are super strong so I'm gonna just flip a freaking coin and let luck decide it.

This voting for shoops is serious business I tell you.

Incredible work boys, amazing stuff, I'm really going to have to take my time and figure where my votes are going, there are so many great ones.

Ok what I liked best for my top 5:

6, 9, 11, 12

My final vote is between 7 and 8 and I love them both but I had to flip a coin to decide and the vote goes to 7.

I would like to congratulate all participants this was a great round, you guys are getting better at this and it's killing me with this heavy duty voting process I have :D

Special mentions to this people that unfortunately didn't get the nod yet be sure I've noticed you guys: 3, 4, 10, 13 oh and with 18 you sure are right brother haha.

Awesome, holy crap.

High level talent and comedy in here well done guys

Amazing guys, very good job.

6. and 11. are pure Gold

Thank you very much to everyone for the keks.

Stir Crazy is one of the greatest movies ever made so number 11 wins for me

Beautiful

I voted, props to everyone that put time into this especially @bigwaverider for putting it all together, sorry we didn't mess up the submissions this time.
Promise we'll all get it wrong next time round bud

Amazing stuff! Loved all the Tony references.
Voted 1, 3, 8, 11 and 16, needed at least 3-4 more votes to even feel complete but what can you do. Five it is.

Have no idea what's going on in 16 but i love the anarchy, got my vote without hesitation!

11 is hilarious for days - fantastic piece. Got 'winner' all over it.

8 is just shocking...everything. Shockingly good, shockingly crass, shockingly accurate.

3 Oh what a beauty! If Edward Hopper, Hieronimous Borsch and Michael Mann got together beyond time and space, watched mma for a bit, lit one up, then made sweet love. Outstanding! love it.

1 What is there to say really. it's just art and perception at its most unapologetic and primordial level. Goes straight to my heart :D

Good luck everyone and thank you so much for the entertainment.

Back