International arms watchdog finds that most ISIS weaponry was purchased by the United States and SA

Saudi Arabia aren't using weapons to kill ISIS in their capital. The Kurds took their capital with US support. Saudis aren't involved in the Syrian conflict.

The Muslims the Sauds are killing in Yemen aren't ISIS, or ISIS linked, they're Iranian backed Shia.

Saudi troops are not fighting fighting in Afghanistan.

Saudis have armed Sunni extremists like ISIS for decades. If anyone is directly supplying them arms it's them.

https://southfront.org/brief-look-s...n-yemen-in-context-of-saudi-led-intervention/

When topic of the thread is a blatant lie it does not bode well.

When topic of the thread is a blatant lie it does not bode well.

When the U.S. pulled from Iraq there was no real exit strategy

. there was huge stock piles of weapons and cash left behind.

Trucks sold in the u.s. found there way on the battlefield.

One plumber said he sold his truck and then saw it in Iraq on t.v.
With his name still on the side

What's hard to believe? They aren't claiming that the US/S.A. sold/supplied weapons to ISIS directly. They are saying that arms were supplied to Iraqi forces and Syrian rebel groups which either joined ISIS or were destroyed by ISIS and had their supplies taken.

shhh, how dare you insult us arming moderate rebels

To kill Muslims in Yemen, the Taliban and Isis capital

to massacre muslims in yemen and help the people who follow the same essential ideology of the taliban. The taliban would be nothing without Wahabist/Salafist thought and Saudi and Pakistani money and influence. Lets face it, the Saudis are the mellowed out rich version of the Taliban.

None of this is surprising, and it's an important story. But this thread is already overrun by "Hussein Obama" dipshits. There's no fucking point.

ISIS had a parade of F-150's and Toyota's with mounted machine guns several years ago.

Machine guns aren't made in the Middle East.

Neither are F-150's or Toyota's.

isisiraq.jpg

@7our:twitter.jpeg

these-toyota-trucks-are-popular-with-terrorists--heres-why.jpg

js

Makes me wonder if a vehicle called the Camel would sell well in the ME. We Americans like naming cars after horses. It could work.

to massacre muslims in yemen and help the people who follow the same essential ideology of the taliban. The taliban would be nothing without Wahabist/Salafist thought and Saudi and Pakistani money and influence. Lets face it, the Saudis are the mellowed out rich version of the Taliban.

And aren't they getting beat up pretty bad even without American weapons .
That should make many happy

None of this is surprising, and it's an important story. But this thread is already overrun by "Hussein Obama" dipshits. There's no fucking point.
This doesn't surprise me cause most of their weaponry they stole/picked up when the Iraqi army was over-ran or dropped their shit and ran isn't it?

When the U.S. pulled from Iraq there was no real exit strategy

. there was huge stock piles of weapons and cash left behind.

Trucks sold in the u.s. found there way on the battlefield.

One plumber said he sold his truck and then saw it in Iraq on t.v.
With his name still on the side
Worldwide advertising.

You realize Hezbollah has attacked the US before? They are not legit like a country like China or Russia. Defending them is dumb

When?

I'm not defending them btw, I am telling you they aren't a threat to the US.

Warfare is big business.

To fight a war you need an opponent that can fight back (at least a little) and to do that,the opponent needs weapons.

Watch The Night Manager on Amazon, it's basically that simple.

This doesn't surprise me cause most of their weaponry they stole/picked up when the Iraqi army was over-ran or dropped their shit and ran isn't it?
That, but other factors too. The ME has been flooded with arms for a very long time, from lots of sources. Add ISIS going door to door confiscating weapons, and tribal conflicts where armed groups found that it was in their best interest to cooperate with them...but this is always how it works in war zones.

And aren't they getting beat up pretty bad even without American weapons .
That should make many happy

the Saudis? on the battlefield sure in terms of material cost but the beating up is mostly on the Yemeni civilian side who are starving and dying of basic disease outbreaks.

That, but other factors too. The ME has been flooded with arms for a very long time, from lots of sources. Add ISIS going door to door confiscating weapons, and tribal conflicts where armed groups found that it was in their best interest to cooperate with them...but this is always how it works in war zones.
Reminds me of that scene in Iron Man one where Tony get's obliterated by his own Jericho missile.

There's a reason companies like Daniel Defense, Spikes, and I think BCM only work with the higher tier military groups rather than pursuing big blanket contracts.

the Saudis? on the battlefield sure in terms of material cost but the beating up is mostly on the Yemeni civilian side who are starving and dying of basic disease outbreaks.

Sounds like they are losing...

Back