Interesting UFC fact you only recently learned

If you're a bad boy who keeps it real you can get a title shot coming off a loss in the same weight division.

If you're a bad boy who keeps it real you can get a title shot coming off a loss in the same weight division.

At least it was an extremely close fight. Still better then losing by KO in MW and getting an instant title shot in LHW.

I actually just did a UFC trivia quiz and i got fucked on question 3 lol. Which of these fights has not coached the Ultimate Fighter? Rampage, Serra, Pulver, Penn, Hughes. I'm like all of those people have done TUF lol, in fact Pulver did his against Penn and Hughes did one against Serra and Rampage has proven to be the worst coach ever twice lol. Even funnier part the answer was Rampage, whose done 2 lol, what a shitty quiz lol.

No K-1 WGP champion has a losing UFC MMA record, and all 3 K-1 HW World Grand Prix champions to compete in the UFC have knocked out an opponent in the UFC Octagon!

The UFC or all together? Because Nogueria has as many submissions as Mir has wins.

All Nog's submission wins transferred to Mir when Mir broke his arm. It's kind of like the Highlander.

Apparently CB Dollaway is the only fighter in UFC history to win via Peruvian necktie. Trivia question on UFC.com.

Brad Pickett also won by necktie WEC. I know it wasn't in the UFC but it may as well have been

Every single person that has beaten Frank Mir have lost their next fight, unless they both fought Mir last in which case one loses and the other just gets the living shit beaten out of them.

Brock Lesnar was SO FAR from the least deserving MMA fighter to be brought to the UFC that this is seriously going to piss a lot of people on this board off and cause a major stink.

There was a fighter with a losing record with double digit MMA fights that was currently on a five fight losing streak when invited to the UFC, which stretched his MMA losing streak to six straight after being submitted.

To make matters worse, that was the winning fighters last and only win in the UFC.

Many Sherdog posters are screaming for said fighter to receive a title shot.
Before I give the answer I will throw it out to the posters to:
Name that fighter:_____________

Frank Mir Curse

Jeremy Jackson's ex-wife named their son Nick after Nick Diaz, who beat Jackson right before she gave birth to Nick. Jackson went on as a last minute replacement for Diaz in The Ultimate Fighter 4.

If this is real, he must have done a number on her to get her so spiteful or she is bat shit crazy.

Also, all other cages used in promotions inside the United States cannot be Octagons due to trademarks owned by the UFC.

One of the Fertita brothers was on the Nevada athleitc approval board, and voted against MMA being legalized....... until they bought it..... and then he voted yes.

Brock Lesnar was SO FAR from the least deserving MMA fighter to be brought to the UFC that this is seriously going to piss a lot of people on this board off and cause a major stink.

There was a fighter with a losing record with double digit MMA fights that was currently on a five fight losing streak when invited to the UFC, which stretched his MMA losing streak to six straight after being submitted.

To make matters worse, that was the winning fighters last and only win in the UFC.

Who is this?

Totally eyeballing this question but, I am pretty sure it's Mr. Hunt

If this is real, he must have done a number on her to get her so spiteful or she is bat shit crazy.

Also, all other cages used in promotions inside the United States cannot be Octagons due to trademarks owned by the UFC.

how the hell could i make something like that up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back