Interesting statistic on JDS and Cain going into UFC 166

Sally Davis

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They are both 10-1 in the UFC with their lone losses coming from each other.

Can't wait to see who ends up getting the win tonight.

Last edited:
I see JDS winning it all and Cain being cut within 4 fights. He is kinda figured out now and will soon be exposed.

Edit: This is a personal insight based on a fairly extensive methodology that I have personally created. Please do not be alarmed if this seems shocking to you, I am one of the more forward thinking minds in MMA today.

Last edited:
I see JDS winning it all and Cain being cut within 4 fights. He is kinda figured out now and will soon be exposed.

Is this some bait I detect?

Nice big chunk too, I am sure you'll get lots of bites with this.

Interesting fact OP, I didn't realize they had that many wins inside the octagon, time sure flies.

Cain will win again. It'll be a closer fight than the second one but Cain will win.

More interesting is that they have no common opponents in those 20 wins. Kind of shows that Cain is not even close to cleaning out the division.

You will see why JDS is a better and a stronger fighter than Cain tonight... The Real Junior is coming out on Elm Street tonight girls...

i see jds winning it all and cain being cut within 4 fights. He is kinda figured out now and will soon be exposed.

Edit: This is a personal insight based on a fairly extensive methodology that i have personally created. Please do not be alarmed if this seems shocking to you, i am one of the more forward thinking minds in mma today.

lol

More interesting is that they have no common opponents in those 20 wins. Kind of shows that Cain is not even close to cleaning out the division.

Wow, that is a more interesting stat... For some reason I thought they both fought Kongo but you're totally right. Just looking at their fight history now and I'd say imo Cain has fought the stiffer competition.

I didnt notice they dont have any common opponents............very hard to believe, im very surprised.

Edit: This is a personal insight based on a fairly extensive methodology that I have personally created. Please do not be alarmed if this seems shocking to you, I am one of the more forward thinking minds in MMA today.

I'll play along.

While JDS can very well beat Cain... who is the next 3 you see beating Cain then?

You are my new favorite poster.

Didn't even realize that. Nice find. They both pretty much cleaned out opposite halves of the division.

Only notable fighters that i can think of that neither have fought yet are Overeem, Barnett, Browne, and Cormier. Interested in seeing both of them fight these guys even though I'm sure JDS and Cain would take all of them out.

With the UFC trying to get into Mexico, that's a fuck no. Dana knows on what side his bread is buttered. He wants as many Mexican names as he can find.

I'll play along.

While JDS can very well beat Cain... who is the next 3 you see beating Cain then?

I can't give up too much proprietary information but my analytics show that Roy Nelson will beat Cain after he loses the title to JDS. Please don't ask any further questions as I have numerous competitors here on the Sherdog message boards and I must be careful of giving out too much information.

i can't give up too much proprietary information but my analytics show that roy nelson will beat cain after he loses the title to jds. Please don't ask any further questions as i have numerous competitors here on the sherdog message boards and i must be careful of giving out too much information.

l o l

Will be a great grudge match for sure. I'm pulling for Cain.

Back