Media Interesting remarks from new Kamaru interview ...

Yea I hear ya but sometimes I like to throw unlikely calls out. Particularly when I feel like I'm looking at a rinse and repeat.
Same I was on the Megan Anderson hype for the Nunes fight . Of course I knew it'd most likely be a train wreck but it would've been hilarious if it happened . 99% chance Usman does the same and 0.001% Masvidal can get it done. I hope he does though it be great to shake up the WW title picture

Bullshit. With a few exceptions these fighters don't have half as much pride as many of you think. There's nothing prideful about this undeserved rematch against one of the biggest draws in the sport. That's called a narrative/sales pitch. Some of you fanboys are naive as hell. It's always about the money first.

That said I do think there's a chance Usman takes a more risky approach in the rematch and spends more time on the feet with Masvidal. But again, it's not about pride, it's about increasing his stock/marketability.

Last edited:
Man I hate this damon interviewer. He needs to blow his nose and show his face in the interview, why keep his picture up? just show Usman

Nope.

He is calling bullshit on the whole days days notice fake crap. Usman only had 6 days notice as well.
Remember when Jones would not fight Cheal because of short notice?

Usman will do far more damage this time and he aims to prove that the 6 day crap is just that. Crap.

@12:43

"I'm motivated because I didn't feel like I got that fix, you know, I still got that fear in me ... "

This was telling imo.

As much as some of you might think Kamaru chose this fight because of $$ or because it's the "easiest" LoL , I actually believe that he chose this fight because he has pride. He knows that he got over on Mas given Mas only had 6 days to prepare and Kamaru, unlike some other fighters, actually wants to leave no doubts, especially in his own mind. He knows that he didn't fight the real Jorge and more than that he is not proud of the tactics he had to employ against the ill prepared replacement.

He respects Masvidal and knows that he is a a real danger but Kamaru isn't trying to avoid this danger or any danger, he wants to face them all and conquer them all. Respect.

WAR KAMARU

WAR MASVIDAL

May the best man win.

The same thing happened to Apollo Creed in Rocky 2. Bet the farm on Masvidal !

I completely agree with what you said. That " win " left a sour taste in his mouth and he wants to correct it and I respect that a lot about his mindset.

I guarantee he will strike with Jorge for most of this fight GUARANTEE.

Usman just doesn't come across well. Talking about how he gave Masvidal the biggest paydays of his career, like he's a money fight. Masvidal's the one that brings the PPV buys.

meh this whole 'mas had 6 days to prepare' thing is bogus.

usman by contrast only had 6 days to change his gameplan from fighting a grappler to a striker.

i think usman will employ the same game plan if his standup isn't working for him. similar to the last fight.

This is the biggest money fight available to him so of course he’s down for it.

Back