Interesting Meal plans, paleo and other?

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Guys,

Im looking for good sources on meal plans, recipes, ideas etc.. I know there is many all over the web but I wanted too see what you guys thought.. IG and Pinterest have been good sources in the past.

I fall in and out of working the past few years due to work and other excuses haha but when I do i try go hard and eat clean. Like most I find the diet the hardest, mostly because of the time it consumes to make and prepare meals.. Do most of you prepare your weeks food in one sitting? I know a lot of people do that if so how do you keep it interesting lol?

I am just looking for enough ideas to keep it somewhat interesting throughout the week. I find mostly paleo works best for me.. My aim is generally to cut body fat and build some muscle, mostly tone up.. Mostly just the stomach has the fat.. My body works very well at shedding weight thankfully.

What sort of meal plan and supplements do you guys recommend? The only supplement other than vitamins I use is Body Fortress Whey isolate.. Im not sure how good this is?

I look forward to hearing your ideas...

Also what are your thoughts on Milk and dairy in the diet?

Cheers..

hey maybe I can give a few tips but first I need a little info

1. what about paleo do you like

2. whats your questions on dairy

3. whats your lifting / training / cardio schedule like now

4. whats your diet / nutrition like now

5. height/weight/guestamet body fat

6. what makes food clean in your opinion

7. how long do you plan on staying on this structured type diet / do you have a goal date?

to add from what i know without that about your post is the brand of protein you bought is considered low quality and is in a little bit of trouble legally right now because of people being upset with the aminoacid profile . I dont agree that its of such low quality that it makes any difference but there are better favored better priced choices. Whey iso for the price doesnt really give you any benefit besides depending on brand could be near 0 or lactose free for people who have an intolerance like myself. Hope that helps so far !

hey maybe I can give a few tips but first I need a little info

1. what about paleo do you like

I just think its the most feasible for me and I like what it stands for haha.. But I am open to ideas.

2. whats your questions on dairy

Well you hear so much about it being bad and not good if trying to cut weight.. I like milk with the Whey more so than water and was using skim milk but i've read thats terrible for you.

3. whats your lifting / training / cardio schedule like now

Not back to full yet. Ive started doing a circuit at home, 6x 3 min rounds of heavy bag, speed bag, double end back and 3x3 min rounds of jump rope. sometimes more. I then do a few sets of 50lbs for the chest and 20lbs bicep curls for now. Mixed with some pushups and chin ups.

4. whats your diet / nutrition like now

Only starting back on a "mostly paleo" past day or so.. Lots of carbs over the xmas and too much sugar. I try snack on fish and eggs and have good source of protein for dinner. I need recommendations for snacks in between

5. height/weight/guestamet body fat

5'10 - I between 160-167lbs but I like to stay at around 155lbs. Absolutely no idea as per body fat. I generally have no issues making that weight when I work out and eat clean before the summer I was doing 6 days a week in a sauna suit, skipping, joggin (5mins) and shadow boxing with some push ups, sit ups, pull ups and a little of the GSP app.. I lost 10lbs in a week half.

6. what makes food clean in your opinion

Organic, non-processed for the most part, cooked in something like coconut oil and less greasy and more lean etc

7. how long do you plan on staying on this structured type diet / do you have a goal date?

As long as possible.

to add from what i know without that about your post is the brand of protein you bought is considered low quality and is in a little bit of trouble legally right now because of people being upset with the aminoacid profile . I dont agree that its of such low quality that it makes any difference but there are better favored better priced choices. Whey iso for the price doesnt really give you any benefit besides depending on brand could be near 0 or lactose free for people who have an intolerance like myself. Hope that helps so far !

Interesting, the reason I kept buying is not because it was cheap it was because it tasted better than any other weigh ive had and has less than 1 gram sugar. I dont even know what isolate means. I assumed it was a more lean version lol. What exactly is the legal complaint? Thanks so much for helping me out.

Wanted to bring this back to life. Any recommendations on good sources for meal plans, paleo meal plans when trying to build muscle etc?

Thanks

Back