Interesting find:

They did try and copy the design, dont think they were all that successful though. Not a great design to copy either

Agreed with Mino.

Moreover the d3o is the only good thing about RB10 gloves.

someone has been doing lot of research on boxing (brands)...thats a trait of good businessman...bravo
keep up the good work

Sorry if this sounds like hate, I don't meant to come across as that but boutique low quality brands like venum, and badboy are terrible. I cant even really classify them as boutique, they are just capitalizing on the MMA market with completely inferior gear that "resembles" high quality gear at a premium price without the quality to back it.

But the "Just Bleed Brah!" will buy it.

The gloves don't look half bad. The design, though definitely Rival-esque, is a major step in the right direction for the Bad Boy brand, whose previous gloves always seemed generic and over priced. I would give them a shot. Let's not forget, once upon a time people dismissed other MMA brands like Hayabusa and Triumph United.

That was a swing and a miss for me, but I wouldn't rule bad boy out completely. They have been in the aggressive niche sports market for a while. I think they are specifically a motorsports crossover. With the right r&d set up they could make a good glove.

They make good shorts...gloves look like shit though...

Shame that the graphics and stuff are totally shite in these brands. I have read good reviews on Rivals gloves but cant just buy them because they look like shit.

Back