Interesting fact about Cain and Fedor regarding championship activity

Why don't we get to the root of your thread and your issues, novice.

sm_anusol.jpg

Who on that list can beat Cain?
It was a different time and org relations play a factor.
By this logic several c lvl fighters are above fedor.
Fedor did not do well in the u.s. forget?

Yeah, he beat a guy coming off a title fight n still the best hw champ in Sylvia in 30 seconds n KO'd Arlovski in a round. He def didn't do well.

N 04 Nog > Cain

In the 5 years following the winning of the Pride HW title? No he didn't.

You seem to be all about conditions, stipulations, and rearranging data to fit your agenda.

Fact, Cain has 15 fights in 9 years, Fedor had 33.
Fact, Cain is 4-2 in title fights, Fedor was undefeated (including the HW grand Prix, which you've ignored)
Fact, Cain has 6 top 10 wins, including 2 fighters twice, Fedor has 12.

Fact, you're no expert.

Who on that list can beat Cain?
It was a different time and org relations play a factor.
By this logic several c lvl fighters are above fedor.
Fedor did not do well in the u.s. forget?

Fedor won more fights in the US than he lost. He fought everybody who they put in front of him. It is not his problem that Pride loved Freak fights to please the Japanese audience. If you would at least try to make a real argument instead of playing dumb.

In the last 5 years following Cain winning the UFC heavyweight title he has been involved in a total of 5 championship fights.

In the 5 years following Fedor winning the Pride heavyweight title he was involved in only 3 championship fights.

What is your point ? That the belt wasnt on the line? If he had lost any of his fights during that streak people would know that he isnt the champ anymore. A belt around your waist doesnt eradicate a loss that you received.

What kind of laughable thread is this?

You seem to be all about conditions, stipulations, and rearranging data to fit your agenda.

Fact, Cain has 15 fights in 9 years, Fedor had 33.
Fact, Cain is 4-2 in title fights, Fedor was undefeated (including the HW grand Prix, which you've ignored)
Fact, Cain has 6 top 10 wins, including 2 fighters twice, Fedor has 12.

Fact, you're no expert.

Fact: Cain has been involved in more championship fights.

At least this is a new variation of "I'm butthurt that Fedor is the GOAT, so I'll go through all sorts of logical fallacy-laiden mental gymnastics to discredit him" argument. Well played, expert. Truth be told, they should've stripped Fedor due to inactivity.

If you are trying to make Fedor look bad, just think of the top 10 fighters in the UFC HW division right now.

Now tell me where you would put Fedor in the mix against Ben Rothwell, Overeem, Arlovski, Werdum? Hell even Cro Cop is practically a top dog still lol

If you are trying to make Fedor look bad, just think of the top 10 fighters in the UFC HW division right now.

Now tell me where you would put Fedor in the mix against Ben Rothwell, Overeem, Arlovski, Werdum? Hell even Cro Cop is practically a top dog still lol

He'd lose against all you listed except for Cro Cop which would be 50/50.

Back