Interesting dilemna (two girls)

You and Asian aren't "official" so keep smashing FWB until you are......simple as that. OP you need to step your game up damn.

i do not know how women work, but if i was dating a chick, and we were making a real connectin on all levels, like you and the asian chick, then things kept going well and we made it official and it was all nice, i would be pissed if i found out the whole time leading up to the moment we made a commitment, she was fucking someone else. its a grey area, but if you actually like the asian chick as much as you think you do, you probably wouldnt still be interested in smashing the other one. im predicting you will wun into problems if you are honestly thinking about taking the next step with the asian chick. unless shes a raging bisexual who will be down for threesomes, or some cuck who doesnt mind u digging out some other girls back, ur setting urself up for problems.

Need nude pics of the Asian chick before I can form an advice

Damn, some girl must have fucked with your head at some point.

I've never considered sex to be a difficult thing.

Just enjoy your good fortune

I couldn't manage to finish reading that.

I can only imagine the pages of cutesy texts you've sent between the two.

On some real levels though, have your cake and eat it too man.

Need nude pics of the Asian chick before I can form an advice

bro you can practically see the entire boob, is the nip that much of a gamechanger?

On some real levels though, have your cake and eat it too man.

bro you can practically see the entire boob, is the nip that much of a gamechanger?

bro thats not the asian chick. thats the fwb on the side TS is havin

well dayum son

regardless, a nice set of thangs

Well there is always prostitutes my friend for practice. If you some free cash it really isn't much to think of.

You need practice for sex? I think your story is made up cuz you sound like a virgin.

I didn't notice the first time, but lol at Eeyore's depressed ass in the background of that pic.

One time I couldn't sustain an erection after recieving oral from an Asian girl but proceeded to insert my inches into her vagina anyway cause it was wet enough to douche Somalia. Thought maybe the little engine that could, well, would. Nope. So I said I was hungry and she laughed at me. After an egg sandwich and some almonds I was able to smash and grab. I guess the lesson here is stock up on protein and healthy fats. Also don't give a damn.

jim-carrey-420-me-myself-and-irene-cotton-mouth.gif

Might be just a little thirsty.... Might be.

One time I couldn't sustain an erection after recieving oral from an Asian girl but proceeded to insert my inches into her vagina anyway cause it was wet enough to douche Somalia. Thought maybe the little engine that could, well, would. Nope. So I said I was hungry and she laughed at me. After an egg sandwich and some almonds I was able to smash and grab. I guess the lesson here is stock up on protein and healthy fats. Also don't give a damn.

frankly_my_dear_i_dont_give_a_damn.gif

https://dkzstslcvgwbc.cloudfront.net/sites/default/files/inline_image/frankly_my_dear_i_dont_give_a_damn.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

That's the spirit, bobby. If I wasn't already the shit she wouldn't be laying there offering up the goods. That's the way I see it.

you know this can only be settled one way. a threesome with asian chick and fwb.

Its good to blow through like 30 of these hoodrats, then get to the hot asian. But once you get enpugh practice with these hoodrats, youre gonna be mediocre at best...still be pretty bad though.

Back