Interesting dilemna (two girls)

Calling her a whore? That's nice dude..

And yeah that is pretty low of you to keep banging the fwb.. If the asian chick knew, how would she feel about it? Yeah I bet you know the answer to that

Not that I'm judging your choices, they're tough to make, I know.

I don't care if it offends you. That word wasn't targeted to her specifically and was used to make my point with conviction. He already sees this girl as better than him and by using that word, I wanted to illicit a reaction from him. He could go defend her or whatever but I question how much he actually knows about her to elevate her to such high regard. Also, they aren't exclusive so keeping a FWB is irrelevant at this point. There is no contract written or unwritten that says it's wrong to maintain options during times of uncertainty.

I don't care if it offends you. That word wasn't targeted to her specifically and was used to make my point with conviction. He already sees this girl as better than him and by using that word, I wanted to illicit a reaction from him. He could go defend her or whatever but I question how much he actually knows about her to elevate her to such high regard. Also, they aren't exclusive so keeping a FWB is irrelevant at this point. There is no contract written or unwritten that says it's wrong to maintain options during times of uncertainty.

Good luck convincing 90% of women that bub.

If Asian girl finds out about his side piece, it is likely curtains for his chances.

As that jerkhole wizard (tm) would say:

dqQCEbe54Q-4.png

Sorry, are you actually implying women can garner any pleasure from sex?

I think you're mistaken there pal.

two chicks at the same time bro, duh. If i had a million thats what i;d do

Maybe Friday, and then that's it? The way Asian is talking, it seems she will not be dating or talking to anyone else, and wants to put in the work to make something happen between us. I suppose it's only fair I do the same. It's just that...I need practice. lol

Practice to your hearts content bub. It won't do you a damn thing really. Every girl you sleep with is going to have different buttons to push and different manners of getting them off(I.E ways to twirl your tongue). The general ideas are the same, but they all react differently to different moves and pressures

Two chicks who don't know about the other doesn't usually work out. When they find out it goes from two to none.

Good luck convincing 90% of women that bub.

If Asian girl finds out about his side piece, it is likely curtains for his chances.

I don't have to convince a woman anything bro. They either take it or leave it. You can't assume exclusivity with a few dates and no sex either? GTFO. If this dude feels like he's found the one, then w/e more power to him but the whole point of dating is to play the market. Women play the market trying to find that winning ticket and will move along in a heartbeat if they found out he was really a loser. If a person has no options they will obviously cling to one object but it's not smart to dig yourself into a grave if you do have the ability to attract women.

"Just perfect"
"Out of my league"
"no sex"
"I want to blow-her socks off"

Jesus Christ man, hold yourself together. Quit putting this whore on a pedestal. It sounds like if you do have sex with her you're gonna ejaculate prematurely. I mean, are you that novice at sex that you really need practice for this girl? Da fuq am I reading...

I wouldn't call myself a novice, I've slayed some pretty hot women before, but my confidence comes in waves man. It's really weird. And like I said, I starting going bald and it really made me depressed. It was more mental than anything. Other circumstances surrounding my life were also affecting me. I turned it around recently, but, if you don't use it, you lose it. Know what I mean?

I doubt a few extra fuck sessions is gonna make or break it with the new girl. Just make her come one way or another and you're good.

I made her cum last night...haha. We didn't fuck cuz we were in a public park. I had her so worked up that I basically just had to touch her and she came. That probably sounds like a lie but I'll post my whatsapp messages if you guys don't believe me. haha.

Practice to your hearts content bub. It won't do you a damn thing really. Every girl you sleep with is going to have different buttons to push and different manners of getting them off(I.E ways to twirl your tongue). The general ideas are the same, but they all react differently to different moves and pressures

It's true man. You're right. It's just, I like it when it lasts. But I noticed my longevity increasing like double every time though. Like muscle memory.

Really it's all mental, I want to fuck a bunch so I FEEL confident that I will please this girl. I know I can, it's just a mental block that somehow I feel i can overcome by slamming pussy I don't care about pleasing. There's a strange logic to my thinking, but I suppose you'd have to be in my head to understand it.

You guys want to hear something even more ridiculous than the OP? My sister got married last weekend, and a few weeks back I had to get fitted for a rental tux, noticed the tailor chick kind of digging me, and when I went to return my tux after the wedding, I got her number, just for shits and giggles. She surprisingly gave it to me. Now she just texted me, turns out she lives down the street, and wants to go grab a coffee.

When it rains, it fucking pours. FML.

I still want Ms. Asia more though.

I wouldn't call myself a novice, I've slayed some pretty hot women before, but my confidence comes in waves man. It's really weird. And like I said, I starting going bald and it really made me depressed. It was more mental than anything. Other circumstances surrounding my life were also affecting me. I turned it around recently, but, if you don't use it, you lose it. Know what I mean?

I know I probably come off as a dick but I think you just need to wake up and realize that she's not better than you are. She already gave you the time of day and the fact that you're thinking about fucking up during sex means that you probably will. Everyone has their own problems, she probably has a ton more problems than you. Women aren't any special prize, if you look at them in that regard then you've succumbed to conditioning by social media. Men offer just as much, if not more to relationships. Being the man in the relationship? I thought that used to hold some sort of meaning.

I know I probably come off as a dick but I think you just need to wake up and realize that she's not better than you are. She already gave you the time of day and the fact that you're thinking about fucking up during sex means that you probably will. Everyone has their own problems, she probably has a ton more problems than you. Women aren't any special prize, if you look at them in that regard then you've succumbed to conditioning by social media. Men offer just as much, if not more to relationships. Being the man in the relationship? I thought that used to hold some sort of meaning.

Yeah man. I don't disagree.

Let me tell you how good this girl is. She kind of caught me implying I thought she could do better; she told me she would fucking punch me if I said something like that again, and that she's definitely into me, as long as I just be myself and stop worrying.
Anyway, as for thinking about fucking up likely leading to actually fucking up...that's exactly what FWB chick is for. That girl is apparently loving it, and it's making me feel on point again, like I used to feel, so, the question is when do I stop (with FWB)?

If you want to improve your "stamina" or staying power then there's a real easy solution. Show some damn self control and simply don't release. It's not like our bodies (whether it be man or woman) don't give us ample time to know what is about to happen with them.

I made her cum last night...haha. We didn't fuck cuz we were in a public park. I had her so worked up that I basically just had to touch her and she came. That probably sounds like a lie but I'll post my whatsapp messages if you guys don't believe me. haha.

Great. Now you can forget about stamina because she knows you'll take care of her. If you come too quick (in your estimation, probably not hers) just tell her you couldn't contain yourself due to her extreme hotness.

Great. Now you can forget about stamina because she knows you'll take care of her. If you come too quick (in your estimation, probably not hers) just tell her you couldn't contain yourself due to her extreme hotness.

...Or don't, because if she buys such a silly excuse then the girl is a straight up blockhead and miles away from being as intelligent as you thought she was.

Back