Interesting dilemna (two girls)

Troublesome10

non serviam belt
@red
Reaction score
So, this past 1 1/2 year has been an absolutely EPIC dry spell for me when it comes to women. I don't know what it is, but I didn't date, I lost all my confidence (probably due to me starting to bald) and I didn't get laid that whole time. It sucked. Now, when you don't get laid (and aren't part of the No fap/no pr0n club), you start to lose your stamina and some skill. Now put that to the side for a second.

At some point, I was just like "fuck it", I'm gonna put myself out there, and if not find a good girl, then find a very bad girl to mess around with in the mean time. I started going on dates, and found this one girl, who I found a bit boring, but there was an obvious physical attraction. Long story short, we banged, and have kind of established a friends with benefits type of thing. I'm not interested in anything more with her. I definitely noticed that the first time with her was like my stamina counter had reset to like teenager level (lol), and it took me a couple of goes to even get close to my old form. It was a little unnerving. I stopped fapping and watching pr0n.

Now, this has been going on about a month. During this time I have been talking to other girls, seeing what's out there, and it's not much. I'm about to just give up again, when I meet this new girl. Absolutely perfect (to my personal checklist), and then some. Instant intellectual and physical connection. Hot Asian, extremely intelligent, a professional, chill as fuck and a 2nd Dan black belt in TKD to boot. Just perfect. Frankly, a bit out of my league. I've never felt something like this so quick, she feels the same. It's been 4 dates and it feels like we've known eachother much longer. All that being said, we're not a couple, we're not in a relationship, we're not committed, it's too early for all of that; we're purposely just letting it evolve naturally. We've not had sex, but it is likely coming soon. The thing is, I'm worried that my performance in bed may not be to the level it needs to be to match the rest of the connections we're making.

What is the point of this ridiculously long-winded story?

Well, I want to keep fucking the other girl, merely as PRACTICE for this new girl. It's pretty fucked. I honestly don't want the FWB chick if it means losing the Asian, but I also want to be at a level sexually where I'm going to blow this girl's socks off when it finally does happen. Is this a reasonable scenario? My game has definitely been improving every time, I want to keep doing it. Should I keep going until the Asian and I solidly agree that we're gonna be together? Do you think it's betraying what we might possibly have here? Plain bad karma? Or is it too early to worry about juggling both situations? Last night with the Asian was easily the best date I've ever had in my life, but FWB and I are set to chill Friday. I really ain't a playa though.

After typing out this thread, I realized it was pretty dumb, but, whatever, let my sherbros get a laugh at least
Bonus pic of FWB
o6EAsbD.jpg

A TS that actually posts pics, well done.

Did you scribble her nipple out with a pen? No wonder she hasn't shagged u yet m8.

Also you are an idiot.

Looks like FWB should continue to get it for as long as you see fit.

Didn't read op.

Fuck em both

Looks like FWB should continue to get it for as long as you see fit.

Maybe Friday, and then that's it? The way Asian is talking, it seems she will not be dating or talking to anyone else, and wants to put in the work to make something happen between us. I suppose it's only fair I do the same. It's just that...I need practice. lol

"Just perfect"
"Out of my league"
"no sex"
"I want to blow-her socks off"

Jesus Christ man, hold yourself together. Quit putting this whore on a pedestal. It sounds like if you do have sex with her you're gonna ejaculate prematurely. I mean, are you that novice at sex that you really need practice for this girl? Da fuq am I reading...

I doubt a few extra fuck sessions is gonna make or break it with the new girl. Just make her come one way or another and you're good.

"Just perfect"
"Out of my league"
"no sex"
"I want to blow-her socks off"

Jesus Christ man, hold yourself together. Quit putting this whore on a pedestal. It sounds like if you do have sex with her you're gonna ejaculate prematurely. I mean, are you that novice at sex that you really need practice for this girl? Da fuq am I reading...

Calling her a whore? That's nice dude..

And yeah that is pretty low of you to keep banging the fwb.. If the asian chick knew, how would she feel about it? Yeah I bet you know the answer to that

Not that I'm judging your choices, they're tough to make, I know.

Calm down. What are you so nervous about? If you want to be monogamous with the second girl, do it. You don't need practice. Think more highly of yourself and calm down.

You may want to keep banging the other chick, but you are setting yourself up for potential catastrophe if she finds out or if friends with benefit girl decides she wants to keep it going. Experience says let FWB go so you can legitimately tell the new girl you have not done a thing with FWB since you started seeing her.

Back