Interesting Aussie/Kiwi interaction I had tonight at a pub

We aren't as wooly.

We won't say we're from Australia in the first 30sec of conversation unless asked.

We were strong enough to fight for our own work place conditions not move to another country and help fuck there's.

Aussies don't generally brag about how great they are or how much they know.... Unless from Victoria.

There's more but that's what most Aussies think are the worst points about kiwis. Besides that they're OK.

Hey cunt I'm from Victoria... so I'm awesome and a lot smarter than you obviously!

Was recently on honeymoon in Norway and met an older Aussie woman. We were talking about traveling and I had said I really wanted to visit New Zealand, she instantly goes it’s great but the problem with New Zealand is it’s full of New Zealanders

Was recently on honeymoon in Norway and met an older Aussie woman. We were talking about traveling and I had said I really wanted to visit New Zealand, she instantly goes it’s great but the problem with New Zealand is it’s full of New Zealanders

Kiwis are cool generally, I've done a fair bit of business there and they're easy going, straight to the point and pretty transparent, all desirable when you're trying to sell to someone.

They do honestly seem to appreciate an Aussie going over to call on them as well, they kind of seem pretty self deprecating a lot of the time, never really any arrogance about them at all.

Oh and they appear to love weed, you smell it in many areas around the city.

Hey cunt I'm from Victoria... so I'm awesome and a lot smarter than you obviously!

Lol

Ohh you poor bastard. I'm very impressed, you've done well dealing with the shame. Personally I'd probably relocate to WA or Qld and if asked tell everyone I'm from Tassie. Almost on a par as being a blues supporter but I suppose we can't help where we're born and it's not you fault ;)

You seem like a good hearted kid, do me a favour and lose the pussy lingo. It's the only swear word that I consider vulgar and hate the housos look we seem to be fostering.

Lol

Ohh you poor bastard. I'm very impressed, you've done well dealing with the shame. Personally I'd probably relocate to WA or Qld and if asked tell everyone I'm from Tassie. Almost on a par as being a blues supporter but I suppose we can't help where we're born and it's not you fault ;)

You seem like a good hearted kid, do me a favour and lose the pussy lingo. It's the only swear word that I consider vulgar and hate the housos look we seem to be fostering.

WA I could do, QLD is too hot, I'm a sweaty fuck and can't handle that climate. I do like living here, I think Melbourne is a great city but of course I'm biased.

But I will not stop saying cunt.

This is as Plain Jane of a story as it can get.

I'm an Aussie in Auckland at the moment (work) and was having a quiet post work beer, just minding my own business, when I saw a fist pointed in my direction. I looked up and saw this drunk ass Kiwi holding it up, so I bumped it. Dude was rapt, "ah dude, thought I'd make a friend before we fuck off." No worries I thought. He had a mate with him who was black, fist bumper appeared to be of Polynesian origin (this will become relevant later).

Anyway we start talking shit, they ask whether I was Aussie, I said yes. "Ah Aussies are cool man, even when they come over here and shoot 50 cunts in a mosque."

His mate was a cool dude, leave this guy alone, he's minding his own business etc, too soon for mosque jokes etc. At this point I'm wondering if these dudes are Muslim or not and they really are angry at white Aussies, wasn't sure where to go with this.

Anyway we keep talking, he loves Aussies, he has "a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Aussie cousin who picks up chicks... he's a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:....Aussies are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s...." Dude was shitfaced, and it was 6pm NZ time as well, he's gone hard early.

Anyway the kicker came when he again said Aussies are cool but he's not a fan "of those Africans, those (word rhyming with triggers), "and I mean ER not A" as well as he hugged his friend of African origin. As a pasty white fucker I was very unconfortable with this line of discussion, his mate was cringing a bit too, would appear he says shit like this a bit.

Anyway, i quickly finished that beer (my first one, hard to handle but probably hard to handle after 17 of them) and began to excuse myself. They were leaving anyway so out we walked, not before hugging it out and he again proclaiming his love for Aussies, off he walked.

But his suit collar was sticking up. "Hey bro, your collar is all fucked up" i said, so I caught up and fixed it for him. "This is why I love you Aussie cunts ey bro? Now stop shooting up our mosques!" *cue raucous laughter*

TL;DR: A white Aussie was in an awkward pub conversation with a drunken Kiwi about mosque shooting and racial epithets and felt awkward, but the Kiwi was a good bloke (generally speaking)

An Aussie leaving a bar after one drink?
200.gif

do you know something about it?

Nobody knows that rubbish story you spouted mate. I do know that across the ditch, they are resentful that an Australian is responsible for the Christchurch massacre. This thread is a weak attempt to call New Zealanders racist is projection at its finest.

If Sherdog ends up on a list of banned sites in New Zealand because of hate speech, I won't be surprised.

I'm going to nz next week for the first time and I'll be fucked if I'm going to a pub, much less one with enormous maoris in it.

Back