Interesting Aussie/Kiwi interaction I had tonight at a pub

If you're an Aussie why would you write down 'ass' and not arse?
I get sick of Aussies and Kiwis trying to sound American and giving up their own language/culture. It's been really pissing me off for years.
I've even heard Aussies say they were 'pissed' instead of saying pissed off. They know pissed means drunk.
Why try sounding American, makes no sense?

I actually do it because I'm on an American forum and it's how most spell it. My use of the word "cunt" should indicate I'm not trying to be a Seppo.

dude i know was backpacking in NZ and was talking to some maoris after the pub finished and next thing he was kidnapped off the street and taking somewhere and raped for a couple of days by a lot of dudes,
obviously physically and mentally he was fucked up, he told everyone ho would listen what happened , i wouldnt listen but heard from heaps of cunts the story,
he went back to face them in court, fuck kiwis i hate those cunts and would never go there and love bashing maoris on the reg, well not much these days

<6>

So, OP - not a lot of time around darker-skin folk?

Also - you were milliseconds away from getting your head smashed every single time that guy said that he thought Aussies were cool.

I work with a lot of "darker skin folk", I did grow up in very white area. But I think any honky would feel slightly awkward to have one black guy call another black guy (both of whom you don't know) a fucken :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: repeatedly.

Also, no I wasn't, I'm kind of a big deal and could have filled that room with uppercuts at any point.

If this is real then that is fucked. Not sure how a dude would recover from that.

That being said, never understood how people get kidnapped though. I've had guns pointed in my face and I'll take my chances getting shot over being taken anywhere I don't want to go.
He felt that telling everyone about it helped, but he hit the drugs a bit which is understandable,
I’m sure he was pretty drunk and I think he might have hopped in the car thinking something else was going on and then it was too late

As a kiwi I came in here to represent but now just feel confused. Theres plenty if cunts in every country and sounds like you ran into one of ours. So on behalf of NZ I apologise, we try to keep our racist views behind closed doors.

As a kiwi I came in here to represent but now just feel confused. Theres plenty if cunts in every country and sounds like you ran into one of ours. So on behalf of NZ I apologise, we try to keep our racist views behind closed doors.

All good bro, he wasn’t a bad bloke, Kiwis are good value so no issues there mate, I do enjoy my NZ trips.

so...you basically had a conversation in a bar....where people drink. Cool....

tenor-180387861.gif

All good bro, he wasn’t a bad bloke, Kiwis are good value so no issues there mate, I do enjoy my NZ trips.

Yeah same here. Australia's all good and be back over there in 2 weeks! Interesting what comes out of drunks.

If you're an Aussie why would you write down 'ass' and not arse?
I get sick of Aussies and Kiwis trying to sound American and giving up their own language/culture. It's been really pissing me off for years.
I've even heard Aussies say they were 'pissed' instead of saying pissed off. They know pissed means drunk.
Why try sounding American, makes no sense?

Aussies and Kiwis don't pronounce ass with a R in it, that's probably why we don't write it that way.

That like more of a Scottish or Irish pronunciation.

You should have taken the attempted fist bump as offence and touched him with teh jab!

so were you the top or the bottom?

dude i know was backpacking in NZ and was talking to some maoris after the pub finished and next thing he was kidnapped off the street and taking somewhere and raped for a couple of days by a lot of dudes,
obviously physically and mentally he was fucked up, he told everyone ho would listen what happened , i wouldnt listen but heard from heaps of cunts the story,
he went back to face them in court, fuck kiwis i hate those cunts and would never go there and love bashing maoris on the reg, well not much these days

Did a dingo steal your baby?

83bcf63465047cb409eb3289768148af-width-650.jpg

Not buying it, no differences b/t aussies and kiwis.

We aren't as wooly.

We won't say we're from Australia in the first 30sec of conversation unless asked.

We were strong enough to fight for our own work place conditions not move to another country and help fuck there's.

Aussies don't generally brag about how great they are or how much they know.... Unless from Victoria.

There's more but that's what most Aussies think are the worst points about kiwis. Besides that they're OK.

Aussies and Kiwis don't pronounce ass with a R in it, that's probably why we don't write it that way.

That like more of a Scottish or Irish pronunciation.

He's correct, yes we do. We speak it as we spell or at least my generation does.

The text generation is too lazy to spell correctly and it's affecting their pronunciation of standard English.

Seems very similar to the interactions I have seen between Fins and Swedes. Like Big brother little brother bs. Unfortunately All those nations are in danger of becoming Muslim.

Back